Procrastination

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Are you procrastinating from anything right now? If so, what?

I need to go get groceries and take some dress clothes to the dry cleaners.

I'll do it after lunch.

Always!!!!

I need to shower and go to the grocery store but I've been sitting here since I got back from the gym 30min ago LOL

hee hee, HECK yeah!! I need to do a paper assignment that is due on Thursday, but I will work on it tonight. I at least have a good excuse, I don't feel well...

I´m always procrastinating...school seems like too much to handle a lot of times. right now I´m trying to avoid studying physiology...ugh..hate it! thankg god *lol* I have lots of other stuff to study too so I get to choose
icon_rolleyes.gif

Its my middle name...organization or lack there of is at the top of my procrastination list.

Yes, work!

I'd so rather be home. I have so much that I need to do there. Why do I have to be at work?
icon_rolleyes.gif

i'm not procrastinating right now. i was earlier. the main thing i have to do everyday is workout. so i went on my walk just awhile ago. so now i don't have anything to do
biggrin.gif

I need to do a back up for my folders so I have been reading MuT instead!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

lol, yes I have few things I have to do today! Instead I just turn on my computer again and log-in to MUT haha.

procrastination is my middle name...

I should be working on something for tomorrow's meeting, but that's not happening. I'm much more comforatble being on the internet right now.

I procrastinate alot, though I can't think of anything that I'm procrastinating now...

Procrastination is like masturbation. In the end, you're only f*cking yourself.

I'm currently procrastinating on...

getting to bed.

working on my essay.

cleaning my room.

brushing my teeth.

I engage in what I like to call "productive procrastination." This means I actually do something I need to do but it's so low priority that it's stupid because uber important things are being shoved to the back burner.

Originally Posted by Salope Procrastination is like masturbation. In the end, you're only f*cking yourself. LMAO!

Procrastination is something that I want to get rid of, but I just can't. I want to master a new skill, so last month I vowed to myself that from that day onwards, I would study to learn that skill for at least 5 times a week, ...but the thing is, Im not doing it in accordance to what Im supposed to do.
icon_sad.gif

Back