Products for summer hair?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you can get bumble and bumble products [[like the surf spary]] on drugstore.com. i love that site. :icon_love

NYDOLL: Since I am a mark rep I have to rep my stuff! Mark makes a salt spray for hair to give it a just got off the beach look. It's around $6! Just go to the mark cosmetics website and buy it
smile.gif

Girlgeek: I have natural curly dry hair too. what I do is comb my hair in the shower and then wash and condition it. After I rinse my hair, I don't ever brush it until I take my next shower, (this cuts down on tons of frizz!) Right after I get out of the shower I take about a Quarter size dollop of gel and mix it with a little citre shine hair luminator and then I gently run it through my hair with my fingers. This makes my hair look so amazing!

Originally Posted by FairyRave Girlgeek: I have natural curly dry hair too. what I do is comb my hair in the shower and then wash and condition it. After I rinse my hair, I don't ever brush it until I take my next shower, (this cuts down on tons of frizz!) Right after I get out of the shower I take about a Quarter size dollop of gel and mix it with a little citre shine hair luminator and then I gently run it through my hair with my fingers. This makes my hair look so amazing! Thanks for the tip! I will definately have to try this out. Its too darn hot too blow dry my hair so I am letting it go curly.

john freida has a great line of products for curly hair in the frizz ease line. available at any cvs or rite aid.

Originally Posted by girl_geek *bump*
I have a similar question ... my hair is slightly wavy, and I was wondering if anyone knew of some products that I could put in my wet hair that would allow it to dry even wavier and cut down on the frizz -- my hair is very fine and when I don't blowdry it with my John Frieda Wind Down Cream it turns into a fly-away frizzy mess!

Preferably something I can get at the drugstore, since I seldom wear my hair wavy...

Thanks!

Back