Project Runway

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Does anybody watch the show Project Runway on Bravo? I have been watching it on and off. It's an interesting show. These people have to make outfits and they get judged. It's getting closer to the finals so it's getting more interesting. I can't believe these people have the vision to create these outfits and then know how to make them. I guess that's why they are participating in this show.

I've only seen a few episodes & didn't really enjoy it. Kind of reminded me of Blow Out, which was less than exciting. Interesting outfits, but there's something missing from the show to captivate & lure an audience that I can't pinpoint.

I've never heard of it but i'm sure it will air in Ireland soon if its any way BIG over in the US.. My cousin is a fashion designer & i've seen a few of her outfits. I can't get over how creative some people are. That's SO not me
biggrin.gif

I totally agree with you. I was anxious to see this show and had high expectations as I love fashion, but somehow it just didnt get my attention. Before the episode finished I just lost interest and didnt finish seeing the rest of the show.

Originally Posted by keaLoha I've only seen a few episodes & didn't really enjoy it. Kind of reminded me of Blow Out, which was less than exciting. Interesting outfits, but there's something missing from the show to captivate & lure an audience that I can't pinpoint.

I watched 1 episode last night for the first time, I thought it was kinda interesting and wanted to watch the next one that came on right after the one I watched (I think they were doing a marathon) but it was late and I had to be up super early this morning. I'd watch it again though.

Same here. I tried watching it, but it was just missing something to keep me tuned in. Thus, I tuned out. I have to admit, some of the designs were cool.

Latest posts

Back