pulling all-nighters

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Marisol I think its stress. I haven't been sleeping very well for the past two months or so. It sucks cause its wearing me down. But I know the source of it... its stress.
Here is something that may help you sleep:

Twinkle, twinkle, little star,

How I wonder what you are.

Up above the world so high,

Like a diamond in the sky.

How I wonder what you are!

When the blazing sun is gone,

When he nothing shines upon,

Then you show your little light,

Twinkle, twinkle, all the night.

Then the traveler in the dark

Thanks you for your tiny spark;

He could not see which way to go,

If you did not twinkle so.

haha, you're too cute! that helps lots
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer awwwwwww. did you start having those bad dreams after you moved into your new apt.? my sister's best friend had horrible dreams when she moved into her new apt. alone. no, I started having these dreams in high school. I guess it´s when I´m stressing out about something (and I always find SOMETHING to stress about), that´s my way of dealing with it or something. I am considering to see a therapist
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer wow, it's more common than i thought. i'm glad (well, not glad, you know what i mean) that i'm not the only one because i thought i had real problems! i dropped outta school last week because my sleep patterns were so bad and i slept in class. i'm just a little afraid to make an appt. with my doctor because i might hear something i don't wanna hear
icon_sad.gif

thanks, everyone
smile.gif

I didn´t know you dropped out of school b/c of that...I don´t think you need to see a doctor, I am sure if you pay attention to your living and sleeping habits it´s gonna work out.I sleep in class too at least once a week. I am somebody that needs a LOT of sleep, and out morning classes are Mo-Fro from 8-12, with added afternoon classes at least 2 times a week. add studying, add personal issues, add poor diet (I can´t cook *lol*) and there you have your problem. at least I know this is why I have my bad dreams and my troubles to go to sleep. I usually lie there for anywhere in between 30min and 2 hours. frustrating! but I can´t change my lifestyle, I guess I gotta deal with this.

and you´re really not alone..a lot of people have sleeping problems.

Bah pulling an all nighter right now, Got up at 9 yesterday morning went to work for 1pm got off at 8pm went to a friends house until 1am and now it is 4:30am. I have been cleaning my house, lol the only rooms I haven't done are my bedroom and bathroom only cause the hubby is sleeping and would hate to wake him up. I can not go to sleep now because I wouldn't wake up until about noon and I have the ajusters coming in the morning to look at the damage to the house from all these dang hurricanes. When they leave then maybe I will sleep but I doubt it, luckily I am off so no real work until Friday.

I used to be like this every night all most now it is about 1-3 times a months now. Around 9pm or so I normally take a PM med to help me sleep, but wasn't home at that time to take it so I am wired..... I have never seen my floors shine so much I put that mop and wax stuff on like 5 times, lol

Back