pvbody

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by JustinPVbody /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Removed: advertising

Thanks so much for responding, Justin! I sent you a small email.

Hi! I'm having the exact same problem talking with Justin over emails. Do you still have his contact number? If not, do you know where you got it from? Thanks so much!

Originally Posted by bdrozd /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hi! I'm having the exact same problem talking with Justin over emails. Do you still have his contact number? If not, do you know where you got it from? Thanks so much!
You need to contact him via his site. He is not allowed to conduct customer service on our forums.

Hi everyone- I'm a new member to the site but a sub box addict! So far very disappointed with pvbody ;( I ordered on 11/14, have heard nothing, and when I just checked the site there's no info about my order- Just info that my next box will bill (of course) and ship (doubtful) on 12/4. Credit card was of course charged promptly on 11/14. Just emailed CS . . . I would've been a great customer for this service bc I live in workout clothes but now having second thoughts.

Has anyone received their tank? Last I heard they would be in 2 weeks from when I emailed (probably a month ago). I'm home from school, so if they sent my replacement top OR tank, I won't see it until the second week of January.

Got mine yesterday
Ohhh I hope I get mine soon! That means they are at least sending them out. I know they were waiting until they were all caught up with regular shipments.

Well, I sent my shirt back about 6-7 weeks ago. Still nothing. I've emailed twice and heard nothing. I also have not received my tank. I'm going to have to call them and possibly contest the transaction.

It took a long time for me to get my exchange. I called them and they told me they were processing a ton of exchanges this past week and if i didnt get it within another week to call back. I actually wound up getting mine in the mail that way. I cancelled my sub because I seem to be in between sizes with the shirts and the exchange process takes way too long, but they do process things eventually.... 

I tried pvbody after purchasing a discounted voucher.  

The items I received were ok nothing great.  The capris were by Nux nice but nothing I would purchase, retail approx. $68.  The tank I got was by Colosseum and retails for approx. $28.  The tank is sort of cute but the fabric is beyond cheap.  It's awful if you actually workout in in, doesn't wick sweat at all.  Still have not received the bonus t-shirt.

Customer service was very responsive when I contacted them.  

All in all I feel this subscription might be promising in the future it's just not there yet.

Originally Posted by bbbrandnewww /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It seems they changed the service to choosing items, which is nice, but the price jumped to $49.95
The price has been $49.95 for new members since December. Hopefully they'll let us early birds keep the price we locked in - I really dig the new line !

I'm in the same boat- I think PV body has very poor customer service. I sent them back my items 3 weeks ago for a return & they still haven't credit my credit card. I've sent them numerous emails & I've called them & left a message.

Originally Posted by lauravee /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The price has been $49.95 for new members since December. Hopefully they'll let us early birds keep the price we locked in - I really dig the new line !

Woops! I didn't even notice! I've been dealing with my return since then so that's probably why.

I threatened to contest the transaction since I didn't get what I paid for, and they got back to me pretty quickly. I would like to continue, but I'm between sizes depending on the brand. I think the replacement top will be their new brand, so I will see then. If it fits nicely, I might sign back up but I'm not sure. I would not want to go through their return process again, which makes it hard to commit to $50/month.

Originally Posted by bbbrandnewww /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Woops! I didn't even notice! I've been dealing with my return since then so that's probably why.

I threatened to contest the transaction since I didn't get what I paid for, and they got back to me pretty quickly. I would like to continue, but I'm between sizes depending on the brand. I think the replacement top will be their new brand, so I will see then. If it fits nicely, I might sign back up but I'm not sure. I would not want to go through their return process again, which makes it hard to commit to $50/month.
Yeah Im in between sizes too which is why I like the idea of one brand - sizing should be consistent. I agree the return process has been miserable. 

I like that the new collections will allow you to purchase individual pieces. The $50/month isn't always justified for me as a college student, but I like that they have the other option. Although I doubt the items will be priced as graciously. New collection is released February 1st. I'm still waiting on my reship to see how the item fits - I'm assuming it's the new collection since she offered me any type of shirt, including long sleeve.

I got my tank last week (finally). It's a one size, so I haven't tried it on yet. I was hoping for that pretty blue, but I got a deeper grayish one.

My exchange top also came, I was hoping it would be an Ellie item, but it wasn't. She said she was sending me soemthing bright..... it's white. I mean, I guess white is bright, but that's not what I think of usually.

Anyone order anything from Ellie? I wanted to order individual pieces and did get a 40% off code between all those 25% (Ellie40, not sure if it still works), but just wasn't LOVING anything. Next month they are supposed to have shorts though.

Back