QLD trip photos (WARNING: bikini flab bared!)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
awesome pics Rosie !! you look great with a bikini !

lol @ Willum. my cat has the nasty habit of sitting on the bag when we're going on holidays like "if you go somewhere, take me with you" (or beware the claws)
rotfl.gif

You look great Rosie!
smile.gif
Thanks for sharing the pics. It looks like a beautiful area.
smile.gif

Looks like you had lots of fun Rosie! You look great in your bikini, and your dinner outfit is fab too
smile.gif

I'd really want to travel to Australia...hopefully someday it'll come true.

Lol I love that photo of Willum in your bag - did you take him with you or was that when you got home?

I always love your OOTD's - thanks for posting them! They always remind me I need to stop being so boring with what I wear haha.

And your bikini bod is gorgeous - very sexy!

lol, I didn't take him with me, when I got home and after I unpacked, he hopped into the bag, so I quickly snapped the shot. He's such a funny little thing.

thanks for all your sweet comments ladies! as soon as I have the chance (ie, can get some good photos and I'm wearing something nice) I'll upload some more OOTDs.

Those pics are so cute! That hotel view is something else, nice. Especially like your pencil skirt Nik!

smile.gif

Back