QOTD 1.1.13 - What date in 2013 are you most looking forward to?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JessP

Advanced Member
Reaction score
With a whole new year ahead of us, I thought it would be fun to share what day you're most looking forward to in 2013! A wedding date? Due date? Holiday? Start of a season? Birthday? I generally look forward to October 1st as that's when I begin fall/winter holiday mode - even though the season just ended, I'm already looking forward to it again lol :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I don't have any big events that I can think of right now. I will be avoiding my 40th birthday later in the year but that must not be discussed as I will be staying 39 forever.

I don't have any big events that I can think of right now. I will be avoiding my 40th birthday later in the year but that must not be discussed as I will be staying 39 forever.
Hehe I love it! Too funny ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

January 17 because I head to IMATS and escape this bitter cold for several days. lol

January 17 because I head to IMATS and escape this bitter cold for several days. lol
Awesome! I'm thinking of heading up for a day.

April 16 , cause its my 4 year anniversary with my boyfriend :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

& December cause I will be graduating that month, and my birthday is on the 28

Actually for me it's Jan 18th. I'm going back to my home town for a month! I haven't seen my friends in a year! Hoping to maybe even reconnect with an old fling :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Originally Posted by JessP /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Awesome! I'm thinking of heading up for a day.
You evil creatures! Take lots of pics so I can live vicariously!

Originally Posted by Ashley Teague /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Actually for me it's Jan 18th. I'm going back to my home town for a month! I haven't seen my friends in a year! Hoping to maybe even reconnect with an old fling
smile.gif
Sounds awesome... and sort of naughty!
claps.gif

I just hope this guy stays single :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> just noticed a picture of him on what appears to be a double date? But he's not in a relationship. I hope it stays that way. Truth is I really like this guy and miss him alot! I know it's a long shot but I sorta was hoping we'd end up together somehow...

Latest posts

Back