QOTD 1.22.13 - What is your favorite smell?

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

JessP

Advanced Member
Reaction score
Mine would be a toss-up between baked goods in the oven and the scent of the gardenia flower. A close third would be freshly cut grass :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

OiiO

✿ Anastasia ✿
Reaction score
Warm vanilla would be my most favorite :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> And two close seconds are sweet almond and lilac.

JessP

Advanced Member
Reaction score
Ooh sweet almond does smell divine!

JessP

Advanced Member
Reaction score
That is a great smell! I've picked up a few candles that are coffee-scented, but nothing smells as good as the real thing!

JessP

Advanced Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by beautymadn3ss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I know! It does :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm from Costa Rica and we grow coffee, so the roasted coffee smell is a really common thing :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 
How awesome! That's pretty cool - I would love to be around that smell a lot!

Reaction score
By we grow I meant the country, not me(thought I'd made that clear XD ). We(my family) do have coffee treas planted next to sidewalk though. And yes, it is pretty cool :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I've told my bf about it and he has no clue how it smells like :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

JessP

Advanced Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by beautymadn3ss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

By we grow I meant the country, not me(thought I'd made that clear XD ). We(my family) do have coffee treas planted next to sidewalk though. And yes, it is pretty cool :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I've told my bf about it and he has no clue how it smells like :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Haha I got it! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

OiiO

✿ Anastasia ✿
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dalylah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Vanilla, or gardenia, or pears
You should check out Pear by Zents, it has the most wonderful fragrance with both gardenia and pear and a little bit of mimosa :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

kawaiisquawks

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Definitely jasmine. We have jasmine plants right outside our front door and I'm always picking the flowers off and scattering them in my room because I love it so much.

JessP

Advanced Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by OiiO /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You should check out Pear by Zents, it has the most wonderful fragrance with both gardenia and pear and a little bit of mimosa :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Wow that sounds amaaazing! I might have to check it out as well!

JessP

Advanced Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by norther /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Definitely jasmine. We have jasmine plants right outside our front door and I'm always picking the flowers off and scattering them in my room because I love it so much.
So jealous! I'd love to be able to do the same :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Reaction score
For me anything amber scented or lemongrass...I love them both. Years ago while running my business I used a combination of amber and vanilla oils to create a fragrant table setting for one of my Brides, it was a hit. The whole place smelled like heaven.

Dalylah

Lacquer Lackey
Reaction score
Originally Posted by OiiO /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks for the heads up! I will have to go sniffing

P.S. We need a smiley with big sniffy nostrils bwahaha

Latest posts