QOTD 2/15/2013: Which you would you rather use? (Eyelash curler)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually don't use them much anymore but I'd go with a traditional lash curler. 

Never tried the heated, so I would be interested to try it. If it was to give up on one or the other, I would stick traditional because it works for me.

Silly question - can you get hurt on the heated curler?  Sounds fun to try but I'd be kind of nervous until someone told me how great they are.

They do get pretty warm and there are protective bars around the heating implement however there is still the remote possibility to burn yourself if you leave it next to your skin too long.

I don't use one personally because mine curl when the mascara hits them. I wouldn't use a heated one though to avoid damage so I guess I would have to say traditional for me.

I heat my traditional one. I am just wondering how one would sanitize the heated curler after each use... Would sprays shorten the life of it?

I never curl my lashes, although I should. When I do, I am always using the Shu Uemura one. I bought it years ago, but have only used it a few times.

Originally Posted by vogueboy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I heat my traditional one. I am just wondering how one would sanitize the heated curler after each use... Would sprays shorten the life of it?
THAT is a good question. I'm going to have to email Chella to ask since I have their heated lash curler.

Well, without being nit-picky, and me just answering the thread question... Definitely heated.

I've only tried one once. It was from Tarte and it didn't work, I think it was too big for my eyes. Fortunately, I get enough curl for me with mascara.

Latest posts

Back