QOTD 2.5.13 - What is your favorite ice cream flavor?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JessP

Advanced Member
Reaction score
My favorite is Superman! I guess this flavor is native to Michigan (where I'm from) and it is the best! I also really love Blue Moon. Yum!

Superman                                              Blue Moon

Source: hudsonvilleicecream.com

Yum! Pistachio is a tasty flavor as well!

As for Superman, I honestly can't even describe the taste! I've looked online before and people say it's a swirl of black cherry, vanilla, and Blue Moon (which, again, I can't even describe lol) ice creams. On Wikipedia, Blue Moon is described as [SIZE=13.333333969116211px]"[/SIZE]Smurf[SIZE=13.333333969116211px]-blue, [/SIZE]marshmallow[SIZE=13.333333969116211px]-sweet, and tasting remarkably like [/SIZE]Froot Loops[SIZE=13.333333969116211px] and Fruity Pebbles." All I know is, the flavor combination of both ice creams are definitely unique (and dee-licious!) :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />[/SIZE]

Originally Posted by JessP /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yum! Pistachio is a tasty flavor as well!

As for Superman, I honestly can't even describe the taste! I've looked online before and people say it's a swirl of black cherry, vanilla, and Blue Moon (which, again, I can't even describe lol) ice creams. On Wikipedia, Blue Moon is described as [SIZE=13.333333969116211px]"[/SIZE]Smurf[SIZE=13.333333969116211px]-blue, [/SIZE]marshmallow[SIZE=13.333333969116211px]-sweet, and tasting remarkably like [/SIZE]Froot Loops[SIZE=13.333333969116211px] and Fruity Pebbles." All I know is, the flavor combination of both ice creams are definitely unique (and dee-licious!) :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />[/SIZE]
See I have never tried that, maybe I need to try more ice creams! Cuz I have only tried traditional stuff, but when it comes to traditional flavors, mine is chocolate :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I've always wanted to try pistachio ice cream. Unfortunately it only comes in a gelato form and not in an ice cream form in Canada. My fav is Häagen Dazs coffee ice cream.

My favorite ice cream flavor is the Ben + Jerry's Phish Food. It sounds really weird, but it is seriously so good. It's even better during "that time of the month". It's perfect:)

i just got back from having custard -- which i had NO clue what that was until i moved to the midwest for school so i figured i'd jump in!

my favorite for a looong time was vermonty python by ben and jerry's but right now i'm a sucker for vanilla with a little drizzle of hot fudge

Rocky Road and Rainbow Sherbet. Depends on whether I am feeling chocolatey or fruity. Unless it is soft serve then it must be french vanilla.

Never even seen some of these kinds around me.... like that Superman one. Never even seen that brand. o_O...

My favorite so far is Party Cake or Cake Batter.... I forget which one it was, but one of them was fantastic.

Latest posts

Back