QOTD 2/8/2013: what are you plans for this weekend?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Yup. I'm all out of ideas for questions. LOL During the days that are not my turn I have questions lines up, come the days it's my turn to ask I can't think of a thing. LOL

So what are you plans for this weekend? Mine entails repainting the entry way, changing out the chandelier in there (bye-bye 1970s light fixture), sanding down the interior of the wood door and re-staining it a lighter color. Hubby is going to put the new wood flooring in as well. All I can is about time because the entryway is so dated.

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yup. I'm all out of ideas for questions. LOL During the days that are not my turn I have questions lines up, come the days it's my turn to ask I can't think of a thing. LOL

So what are you plans for this weekend? Mine entails repainting the entry way, changing out the chandelier in there (bye-bye 1970s light fixture), sanding down the interior of the wood door and re-staining it a lighter color. Hubby is going to put the new wood flooring in as well. All I can is about time because the entryway is so dated.
I do that too haha

Sounds like you will have a busy but productive weekend.

We are sorting clothes, toys and books this weekend and doing some donating. After that we will be having a LOTR movie-a-thon. We might go see my parents too.

This weekend I will be doing homework, I like to stay ahead and since I have plans for the upcoming week I want to get homework out of the way.

I've literally been sitting around since Friday because of the snowstorm that hit NY.  I was supposed to go visit my folks in NJ, but they cancelled a lot of the buses and trains, so I'm going the weekend after next.  

Today the gameplan is to clean the hell out of the apartment till "The Walking Dead" comes back on.

Latest posts

Back