QOTD 5/31/2013 Quick question: Bikini or one-piece?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love both! I cannot choose. Recently, my boyfriend bought me a beautiful gold bikini. I recently tried on a stunning peach monokini that I love. It depends on the color, the style, where I am and the mood, as well as, moment I am in too.

I dont have the body for a one piece :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> being tall and lanky, I always have to find a two piece that wont hurt the fact that I have no boobs. So I usually stick with a bondeau top and bikini bottom.

Quote: Originally Posted by JD Arias /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Bikini before xmas and one piece after (for about a month or so)

VS bikinis are to die for!!

They are having a huge sale online and in store. I bought a two piece (cantaloupe craze) for only $16. Had I not bought this on sale, it would have been $70.

Quote: Originally Posted by Sarah Afshar /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They are having a huge sale online and in store. I bought a two piece (cantaloupe craze) for only $16. Had I not bought this on sale, it would have been $70.
You had to share this didn't you?!?! ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Now to my credit card.

Seriously though, thanks for mentioning this.  I was just thinking about how I need something sooner than later.

Well... I go for the one piece as it doesn't draw attention like it does for a bikini... My used to be best friend wore a bikini and it was just asking for trouble... Not a good idea for girls as teenagers nowadays, but one piece is good because it keeps my body warmish, but I actually prefer short shorts and a lovely singlet or tank top. :-D

I should be in a 1 piece after 3 kids, but I have an unusually long torso, even the one pieces made for long torsos don't fit me. Sorry world. lol.

Back