QOTD April 2, 2013 - What was your favorite childhood toy?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I have hot wheels to!!! My brother had a stach of them in this closet with a ramp and everything so one day i was not snooping..... Just looking around and stumbled apon the box. I was playinh with them and my brother came into his room i did not know what to do so i hid them behind his bed and i ran into his closet finally after 15 mins i gad the chance to sneek out while my brother went to go get lunch. To this day he never knew i did that and never found his hot wheels!
Ahaha! My brother kept his as collector items so I didn't dare touch his toy cars. He stole my Barbie's constantly because his wrestlers needed 'backstage entertainment'

My collection of Barbies! I had the Barbie car, house, ken, skipper all the accessories! I loved Barbie. I wish I had kept some of them because they were apart of a collection and would be worth hundreds of dollars now. I even had a pink Barbie themed room.

I remember my barbies always lost their shoes first...and I lost all of Ken's clothes lol...My dad found a naked male doll and asked my mom what kind of toys she was buying me lol. 

Originally Posted by Ericachristina /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My collection of Barbies! I had the Barbie car, house, ken, skipper all the accessories! I loved Barbie. I wish I had kept some of them because they were apart of a collection and would be worth hundreds of dollars now. I even had a pink Barbie themed room.

I remember my barbies always lost their shoes first...and I lost all of Ken's clothes lol...My dad found a naked male doll and asked my mom what kind of toys she was buying me lol.
LoL! My sister had something that was like Barbie's apartment or something- the bed came out of the wall and there was a shower in it too. It was so cool- I wish we kept it. She also had a Barbie Corvette and a really cool Barbie antique type car where the hood of the car was empty and you could put stuff inside of it. She also had a Ken doll that actually had fake hair, not plastic hair!

Barbies!! Love my barbies but I'm absolute favorite one was a simple Barbie:

She came with a mini tube of perfume that I can still smell to this day & it reminds me of my childhood. I put a drop on her hair & I could smell it for years until I lost it.

My favorites were Barbie heads and regular sized Barbies. I always cut and styled their hair. I should have become a hair stylist. The other faves were my Care Bears and Cabbage Patch Kids. Lord knows that I miss them.

Giga pet...and tomogochi I think that's how they're spelled I absolutely loved them I had sooo many (because o always lost them lol)

Barbies!! Love my barbies but I'm absolute favorite one was a simple Barbie: She came with a mini tube of perfume that I can still smell to this day & it reminds me of my childhood. I put a drop on her hair & I could smell it for years until I lost it.
O.m.g that is soooo true...that dang little perfume (I swear I smelled it a little as I read this) ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Ahaha! My brother kept his as collector items so I didn't dare touch his toy cars. He stole my Barbie's constantly because his wrestlers needed 'backstage entertainment'
Haha:) my brother used to play gi-gos and he used my barbies or my polly pockets and used them as wifes:D

I had a lot of favorite toys, I was pretty spoiled. Prepare for 80's/90's flashbacks.

Some of my most memorable faves:

SunsparklePonies.jpg
 Petite Ponies from My Little Pony

1990-GS-Midge-Wedding-Party.jpg
Midge's Wedding party

tumblr_m3a24rC2G01ruhgggo1_500.jpg
Treasure trolls

1869377672_8913c82120.jpg
the original Littlest Petshop toys

images
pogs

images
giga pets/tamagatchis (my brother bought me a new tamagatchi for my birthday a few years ago)

images
popples, still got one

images
garfield stuff

images
glo worms

images
lite brite!! 

images
 pound puppes & pound purries

images
circle people

I still have a bunch of my stuffed animals from childhood. My all-time favorite being a white bunny from when I was born.

(all photos courtesy of google)

Pound puppies. I remember the old cartoon for that back on Cartoon Network yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaars ago.

Originally Posted by Yukiko /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Pound puppies. I remember the old cartoon for that back on Cartoon Network yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaars ago.
lol me too. It's aired on some channel my parents get. 

Originally Posted by amberlamps /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I had a lot of favorite toys, I was pretty spoiled. Prepare for 80's/90's flashbacks.

Some of my most memorable faves:

SunsparklePonies.jpg
 Petite Ponies from My Little Pony

1990-GS-Midge-Wedding-Party.jpg
Midge's Wedding party

tumblr_m3a24rC2G01ruhgggo1_500.jpg
Treasure trolls

1869377672_8913c82120.jpg
the original Littlest Petshop toys

images
pogs

images
giga pets/tamagatchis (my brother bought me a new tamagatchi for my birthday a few years ago)

images
popples, still got one

images
garfield stuff

images
glo worms

images
lite brite!! 

images
 pound puppes & pound purries

images
circle people

I still have a bunch of my stuffed animals from childhood. My all-time favorite being a white bunny from when I was born.

(all photos courtesy of google)
I loved trolls and tamagochis!

When I was in my childhood my favorite thing to play is cooking together with my sister and other friends. Like I would go find some leaves and other stuff I'll find in the garden and then chop it, mix it in my makeshift pan without any fire of course. It was fun though trying to act like a chef, I really had great memories of my childhood.

Back