QOTD January 31, 2013 - Do you wear lots of jewelry?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wear jewelry everyday, but it's simplistic during the week for work:  wedding band and engagement ring, earrings, a bracelet on each arm, and necklace.. I will switch necklaces, bracelets, and earrings to coordinate with my outfits, but typically I wear a Pandora bracelet, a white gold Mom bracelet, small dangles, and a thin necklace with pendant I got from my husband. (Boring I know..but anything else would be too distracting for work and/or my baby to grab).

Tattoos are great. I have seven. my entire right forearm is a portrait tattoo of The Crypt Keeper.
Lol, nice! ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Are you going to add to the upper sleeve? Or just keep it as a negative space for symmetry? Being that it is such a large piece.

Originally Posted by vogueboy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Lol, nice!
wink.gif

Are you going to add to the upper sleeve? Or just keep it as a negative space for symmetry? Being that it is such a large piece.

That's it. It's really big. On my shoulder of that same arm, I have leopard print, so I have the whole other side of my forearm, and half of my upper arm to fill still. I was thinking of doing something eyeball themed. ...I like eyeballs. Haha.

Also, funny story, I got that tattoo on trade. I did makeup for the tattoo shop's advertisement photos, and this was part of the deal. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Airi Magdalene /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That's it. It's really big. On my shoulder of that same arm, I have leopard print, so I have the whole other side of my forearm, and half of my upper arm to fill still. I was thinking of doing something eyeball themed. ...I like eyeballs. Haha.

Also, funny story, I got that tattoo on trade. I did makeup for the tattoo shop's advertisement photos, and this was part of the deal. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
That is your tattoo? OMG that's amazing! Really well done ^^ It makes me sad to see shitty tattoos, but that one's geeeewd

Holy mother of disturbing tattoos! That is nothing short of awesome! The eyes are such a bold contrast against the rest of it. If you get eyeballs you have to come show us.

Day to day, I wear nothing. When I go out I will wear earrings or a necklace.

o_O... wow, is that the Crypt Keeper or something?

Back