QOTD May 13, 2011: Would You Know How To Survive A Zombie Attack?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by llehsal /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh yeah.  The one you get annoyed at and scream at the tv because 1. They just would not run fast enough,  2. Stand there and scream...and die  or   3. Prod into dark spooky places alone.... 
biggrin.gif

Hahahaha

...trips and falls after 3 steps into a fast walk
rofl2.gif

Originally Posted by llehsal /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh yeah.  The one you get annoyed at and scream at the tv because 1. They just would not run fast enough,  2. Stand there and scream...and die  or   3. Prod into dark spooky places alone.... 
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by SarraSanborn /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Run faster than the people behind me. Have lots of energy drinks!

You don't have to run faster...you just gotta trip them off the line lol

I think I would be okay if there was a zombie attack I play alot of zombie video games w/ my friends haha

I was actually talking to my friend about that and I said I should do my makeup to look like a zombie so they wont mess with me and then I thought of the movie Zombie land and Bill Murray getting shot because he was acting like a zombie XD

I would be the one who would act like a zombie and get shot haha

Remember, always wear your seat belt (rule 5)

Well I've played enough zombie games, my brother is writing a script that involves zombies and I've taken great notes from the movie Zombieland........so I hope I'm ready!!

Yesterday was supposed to be the End of The World... The Rapture.  No zombie attacks.  I guess we are all safe til 2012 when the big meteor hits.

Originally Posted by divadoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yesterday was supposed to be the End of The World... The Rapture.  No zombie attacks.  I guess we are all safe til 2012 when the big meteor hits.

But I want a zombie attack!!!!!!!  *pout*

Back