QOTD Nov 1, 2010: How do you normally wear your hair?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually envy you KaraW. My hair is as straight as it can get, ans that I find kinda boring, so I use a flattening iron to make the ends flap up or make light curls in it.

I'm lazy...when I cut my hair (usually around chin-to-shoulder length) I'll spend a month or three straightening and waving my hair a bit.

Now that it's longer (it has a natural soft wave to it, which gets wavier if I have bed head from sleeping on damp hair), all I have to do is brush it out.  I always thought that it was a boring look, but I guess my hair has enough bounce and length to it now to where my friends think I styled it every morning.  (i've been getting compliments lately on how my hair will look cute when I didn't do anything at all to it)

Opened or up in a ponytail
smile.gif
 When its out....its out in an extravagant way...hehehe

I mostly wear my hair down, or at work in a ponytail or held by a clip. When i really want all my hair out of my face i will do a dutch braid.

Razor I love our hair in retro style, so cool! I'm completely opposite and boring: never dyed it, last time I cut it was last October, wash it at night, let it air dry and wear it down the next day.  Day after I don't wash and wear it up in a high messy bun to disguise my greasy roots. It's my two day hair cycle.

Been short for 10 years....  Black or red mostly.  I'm currently growing it out but it's going to take forever.  Wee!

Thanks Adrienne
smile.gif
My older sister has a friend who has never died her hair, never wears products in it or blow dries it, it has been the same for as long as she has known her, I can't imagine this! Despite the fact that I am sure it would be nice to have healthy chemically untainted hair I've been dying my hair since I was 14! If I don't change the color or style within 3 months I fall into a serious depression haha. Also changing my hair cures any bad moods or depressions I am in, when I get pissy I know what I have to do lol. 

Back