QOTD November 15, 2012: What is the one lip product you can't live without?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dalylah

Lacquer Lackey
Reaction score
What is the one lip product you can't live without? Your favorite lipstick maybe or balm?

My lipstick would be my Revlon Plumalicious lipstick. I always have this with me.

My lip balm would be my Burts Bees Honey Lip Balm. If I am not wearing lipstick or sleeping, this is on my face lol.

My favorite lipstick is YSL Rouge Pur Couture #6 Rose Bergamasque. It's MLBB. : )

Fave. lip pencil is Laqa & Co Wolfman.

Fave. lip balm is Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment. (the clear one) OR Jouer Lip Enhancer.

I couldn't live without the Fresh balm though! It's wonderful and I love the way it smells.

My favorite lip balm is the Jack Black Intense Therapy Lip Balm. I currently have the scent Black Tea & Blackberry. I've tried a lot of different lip balms on my own and through subscription services, but I always go back to that one!

I usually use lip stains and lip glosses instead of lipsticks. I love the Jane Iredale Just Kissed Lip Stain! The only lip stick that I wear is MAC Sheen Supreme in Bare Again. It's my My Lips But Better shade.

Latest posts

Back