QOTD: September 16, 2012 What do you do to relax and unwind?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
After a long and crazy day, what do you do to unwind and let loose? I love taking a glass of wine or beer and a book or magazine into a hot bubble bath. I can soak away the day's stress and totally lull myself into a peaceful state of mind.

Most of the time I grab my iced tea, turn on some music, close my eyes and just get lost in that. Sometimes I draw pixel art. Sometimes I like to play World of Warcraft with hub and we escape into another reality. Sometimes I read a good book. It really depends on my mood at the time but I find all of these things calming and relaxing.

I sit in peace and quiet and surf the internet for a few minutes.  To release stress, I work out for 1hr every night with music blasting and do some light stretching for another 15-20 minutes. 

I'll have a glass of wine occasionally. I usually watch tv and/or surf the web, watch YT videos...

I'll work on my swords. They take quite a beating on a weekly basis so I'll file off any burrs, polish off any rust and then oil them down.

2 swords and 2 daggers, can take easily up to 2 - 3 hours and its a total zen time for me.

Originally Posted by Pancua /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'll work on my swords. They take quite a beating on a weekly basis so I'll file off any burrs, polish off any rust and then oil them down.

2 swords and 2 daggers, can take easily up to 2 - 3 hours and its a total zen time for me.
I swear you have the coolest life. I want to tell someone I polish my sword for relaxing purposes haha.

Originally Posted by Dalylah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I swear you have the coolest life. I want to tell someone I polish my sword for relaxing purposes haha.
Aww, thanks. I am not sure I would call it the coolest life but it certainly is one I am quite proud to have built. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Errr........although I know Pancua is SCAdian, allow me to say that when most people I know say they are "polishing their sword", it's a total different sort of relaxation they're seeking.

Originally Posted by calexxia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Errr........although I know Pancua is SCAdian, allow me to say that when most people I know say they are "polishing their sword", it's a total different sort of relaxation they're seeking.
Bahahaha. After I posted that I thought of how that sounded. You're such an evil brat LOL 
4.gif

Latest posts

Back