QOTD September 23, 2012 What's on your bucket list or do you have one?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Yes I have one and have done some interesting things like perform at Carnegie Hall in NYC, been to the Atlantic and Pacific oceans..met some interesting people and done crazy stuff like a group streaking contest at dawnand holding little protests/ demonstrations lol..

I have an unofficial one I suppose. A lot of my bucket list includes travel related stuff like seeing the pyramids, smooching hub in a gondola in Venice, spending some time on Prince Edward Island. I have other things but that is what comes to mind first.

I don't necessarily have a "bucket list", but I do have a mental list of things I'd like to do. I've had quite a few really awesome opportunities to do stuff, but most of what I've done has been travel related. Seeing Lenin's mausoleum and walking through it is probably one of the coolest things I"ve ever done and I'm so glad I had the opportunity to do it. Actually just this weekend I was able to go to FarmAid and that was also a really cool opportunity, and I'd love to go to another HUGE benefit concert. 

I haven't actually formally written one but on mine would be to overcome my fear of flying, visit NYC, London, take a road trip across the US...

I have quite a lot of things on my bucket list - I find it important to set goals for myself and a bucket list is perfect for that. I'll just write a few, you can see the rest of my bucket list here; pinterest.com/heartsgoboom c:

Not done yet:
Help mistreated animals.
Kiss in front of the Eiffel Tower.
Finish decoration my living room.
Celebrate Christmas in NYC.
Have a walk-in closet.

Done:
Find my soulmate.
Carve a heart in a tree.
Kiss in the rain.
Have two cats.
Move in with my boyfriend.

I need to make a new one, since I completed the one I had as a kid, which had the following items:

1) Visit Japan (lived there for 8 years)

2) Make a living writing about music (did that right before the total bottom fell out of music journalism)

3) Marry an Englishman named Ian (My second husband was British and his middle name was...Ian)

4) Hang out with rockstars (yeah, well, the musicians I know are pretty much all in nationally-known acts, even if they aren't actually STARS so much)

5) Go on Jeopardy! (Did that a couple years ago)

Coming up with a new one has been tough, though.

I need to make a new one, since I completed the one I had as a kid, which had the following items: 1) Visit Japan (lived there for 8 years) 2) Make a living writing about music (did that right before the total bottom fell out of music journalism) 3) Marry an Englishman named Ian (My second husband was British and his middle name was...Ian) 4) Hang out with rockstars (yeah, well, the musicians I know are pretty much all in nationally-known acts, even if they aren't actually STARS so much) 5) Go on Jeopardy! (Did that a couple years ago) Coming up with a new one has been tough, though.
OMG! You've been on Jeapardy? So cool! I have no bucket list. I'm just letting things happen as they happen.

Originally Posted by divadoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

OMG! You've been on Jeapardy? So cool!

I have no bucket list. I'm just letting things happen as they happen.
I thought you knew, since I'm always talking about it LOL

Holy cow! No, I didn't know! If I did, I've forgotten. Congratulations! I deem you a god of Trivial Knowledge!

Originally Posted by divadoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Holy cow! No, I didn't know! If I did, I've forgotten. Congratulations! I deem you a god of Trivial Knowledge!
Thanks, dear :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

It was fun....and makes for a good "thing about me" when doing ice breakers and such.

It's weird, that old bucket list was the scribbling of a ten year old....and I had done all those things by 40. Now, I'm trying to come up with an equally cool list for my maturity :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hard to top...go on gameshow or win lots of $ or meet Alex Trebek. Thats like 3 items at once!

Originally Posted by calexxia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I thought you knew, since I'm always talking about it LOL
Lol! I remember that one now..I won some drinks off a friend by getting the Final Jeopardy q right! I think that repeat was on over the summer, too.

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Lol! I remember that one now..I won some drinks off a friend by getting the Final Jeopardy q right! I think that repeat was on over the summer, too.
It was, during the hockey playoffs, I think.

I spend my work day picking things apart, researching, reading between lines to be able to answer questions. I'm completely unobservant about tv stuff at home. I'm almost a vegetable by the time I get home.

Originally Posted by Dalylah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have an unofficial one I suppose. A lot of my bucket list includes travel related stuff like seeing the pyramids, smooching hub in a gondola in Venice, spending some time on Prince Edward Island. I have other things but that is what comes to mind first.
Prince Edward Island is on my list too! After they diagnosed me with a terminal liver disease last year I created a bucket list. Nothing too fancy or outrageous. I want to fly in a hot air balloon in the fall too so I can see all of the trees changing colors from the air too. My biggest wish is to go to Italy and just walk the streets.

Latest posts

Back