QOTD September 6, 2013: Have you ever subscribed to a beauty box subscription service?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have I ever!? The wonderful members of MUT are partially responsible for the ridiculous number of subs I have now. This is my go to place for new sub info, spoilers, and discussion. I love it! Although, I will be reducing my subs in the next couple of months I know I can live vicariously through other MUT members who post the goodies they get! And thanks to trades I may not miss out entirely on some of the goodies in the boxes I don't get.

I've been trying a couple out..Ipsy, Birchbox, beauty box 5, beauty army,popsugar,from the lab

I subscribe to Julep's monthly box. I know not everyone is a fan, but I've been really happy with what I've received from them. If I had more disposable income I'd probably shell out for some different ones, but I'd rather spend that money on other (usually mu or nail related) things. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I have tried a ton of them and at one point was getting more than 20 subs! I end up dumping most of them though. The subs I have stuck with are Ipsy, Starbox, Birchbox (it was gifted), and Graze. I am too picky for clothes subs.

I think I may have tried all of them at this point!  Currently have Ipsy, Birchbox, and Bondi.  I loved Starlooks, but I was on a makeup overload, so I cancelled to try Bondi.  

I think I have the perfect balance of subs now!

I have never subscribed to a beauty box. I'm pretty picky about my makeup and skincare so I feel like most beauty boxes would have too many products that I just have no interest in trying. I'd be up for subscribing to an eco-friendly/natural beauty box but I haven't found one that ships to where I'm located and isn't too expensive or otherwise shady. So no beauty box subs for me.

I love subscription services! I think they can be so much fun :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> so far I've tried birchbox, ipsy and fancy box and the only one I'm still subscribed to is ipsy. I love my ipsy bags because they are more makeup based than anything else. I cant wait to try others :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I used to be subscribed to Birchbox, but I finally was sick of being disappointed and cancelled it. I subscribe to Ipsy (Glambag) now, and I LOVE it! My six year old niece has a subscription, too, and we have quite a bit of fun with that. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Just like the poster above, I had a subscription to Birchbox, which I cancelled, and now have a subscription to Ipsy. I was so disappointed with Birchbox that I even wrote a blog post suggesting that others avoid it. I received Birchbox for a year, and have received only one month of Ipsy so far. But I can already tell that I like Ipsy much better.

I am subscribed to several. Ipsy- like, save products for gifts Julep- getting tired of Bondi- we will see after this month Lip Factory- so far so good

I was subscribed to IPSY and BIRCHBOX. I liked ipsy the best. Birchbox gives out too much skincare. Ipsy gives out more makeup without skincare.

I currently subscribe to Birchbox, Glossybox, Julep, Graze, Mugler Addict (thierry mugler) I've been on the waitlist for Ipsy for what seems like an eternity.

im in the uk but at present its glossy box,birch box,souk souk,miss glossy box,betrousse uk,latest in beauty,you discovery box,love me beauty,selfridges boxes,first love beauty (korea),yes style (korea) fortune cookie soap box,lip factory inc,eco emi,flavourly box,flavour box,nail laquer so susan box,going to ditch glossy at december for there older women anti ageing sub boxes.glamguru (israel). wish box (korea)love loula, saviour box,not including all the one off boxes I've tried from philipines,korea,america,france.

i did get the natural beauty box but that was a nightmare.

did get she said beauty and carmine,

so yes i have a few,weeps of shame.

american boxes are so much better than uk and always trying to find new ones that start shipping to the uk to sample.

Back