Quarterly Co. Arianna Huffington **SPOILERS**

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still waiting for mine, but I must say, I find this disappointIng. For $100? Perhaps I don't understand the valuation but still.... also, I heard this will be Arianna's last box. Has anyone else heard this?
Ohhh, I will be relieved if it is because I can't make myself quit her, but I won't be sad if it's not available anymore. Where did you hear this?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ohhh, I will be relieved if it is because I can't make myself quit her, but I won't be sad if it's not available anymore. Where did you hear this?
I actually read this on another well-known blog by a very solid contributor (who is also on here) she mentioned that she had read it, but couldn't recall from where. I trust this persons feedback but I haven't seen it myself, so I was wondering if anyone else had. This box is meh. So disappointed for $100. That bether be some good tea. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

The Thrive membership for life is PRETTY GREAT.  I'm excited for that.  The drink is supposed to be amazing too. 

I will probably be a lot more excited about the thrive membership once I can actually spend some time on the website to see what they have to offer.  But we just had a local organic market open up in my neighborhood, AND it was announced that we will be getting a whole foods right down the street in 2017. 

I will probably be a lot more excited about the thrive membership once I can actually spend some time on the website to see what they have to offer.  But we just had a local organic market open up in my neighborhood, AND it was announced that we will be getting a whole foods right down the street in 2017. 
Whole Foods is pretty expensive. I havent spent a lot of time of the site yet but was excited by reviews of people that compared it to their local and WF options. 

I used my $25 gift card to stock up on almond butter and to buy a ton of delicious snacks.  Had to get my order to $50 because I couldn't pass on the free shipping though - it's like getting 3 more snacks free! 

Do you guys know if anyone has successfully complained that this was clearly promoted as a lifetime membership when it's really only a ten year membership?  I mean, who knows what is going to happen to Thrive over the next 10 years, but I'm planning on living past 45 and if Thrive is still there, I want my lifetime membership to continue as promised.  But then I think about how it was $600 value in a $100 box and wonder if I'm just being an a-hole.  But then I think about how the reason I didn't cancel was largely the allure of the LIFETIME membership.  ARGH.

Is anyone else pretty underwhelmed by Thrive so far? 

I can't figure out if it's just because the product selection is lacking for me or if I'm just spoiled by Google Express but I'm just luke warm on the service so far. The prices for the products that they currently have is great but they don't carry a lot of my go-to products like So Delicious Coconut Milk or Quest Bars or my vitamins...all things that I rely on Whole Foods for (and since I buy from Whole Foods with Google Express I get all of my products within 24 hours, which sure beats free UPS ground shipping.) 

But I really like the drink powder and the mala beads are some of the prettier ones I have. My bath salts are all stuck together but they do smell pretty fabulous. 

This bothers me! I know I read somewhere that ARI05 was to be the last box, but I can't find it anywhere. Another poster on the same blog thought it was ARI04. I do hope AH continues with the box.

Quarterly is different this year. You used to be able to find good information on their twitter. Not anymore.

I used my $25 gift card to stock up on almond butter and to buy a ton of delicious snacks.  Had to get my order to $50 because I couldn't pass on the free shipping though - it's like getting 3 more snacks free! 

Do you guys know if anyone has successfully complained that this was clearly promoted as a lifetime membership when it's really only a ten year membership?  I mean, who knows what is going to happen to Thrive over the next 10 years, but I'm planning on living past 45 and if Thrive is still there, I want my lifetime membership to continue as promised.  But then I think about how it was $600 value in a $100 box and wonder if I'm just being an a-hole.  But then I think about how the reason I didn't cancel was largely the allure of the LIFETIME membership.  ARGH.
I tried. it was ignored. anyone else?

Hers always seem to end up there; part of the reason I wasn't super sad about cancelling when I was cracking down on my budget.

yeah, I still want to support her - and her box. Afraid if we all wait for the best of quarterly reviews, it will be cut too. i have liked each of her boxes. they really come from her. 

yeah, I still want to support her - and her box. Afraid if we all wait for the best of quarterly reviews, it will be cut too. i have liked each of her boxes. they really come from her. 
You are pulling at my heartstrings here because that has always been my concern with Nina.  I think since this box is a nice to have vs. a must have for me, I will almost be relieved if it's cancelled because I'll be spending less $$ without that sense of Fear of Missing Out.  I do love her boxes though....grrr....

Totally.  Arianna just really seems to focus on empowerment, learning to relax and focus, and it really seems like the box reflects her thinking.  I do hope she continues to share her wonderful thoughts and brands to help achieve those missions.   For her box, I am happy to pay full price (and she does seem to get extra special items included).  It's given me a new insight on her as a person. 

Does anyone know what's up with this box?  I resubbed in October because it had the box listed near the top of the curators who were supposed to be shipping soon.  Now I see that Arianna has been moved down with Bianca Jade and Nina Garcia, both boxes I received recently.  I haven't been billed or received a shipping notice yet.   

Honestly, after I received Nina's $100 box (and felt embarrassed that I paid that plus shipping for items that I already have but in way better styles/quality of items), I cancelled all my quarterly boxes.  I am such a fan of Arianna has been putting out, but I think Quarterly is behind these boxes more than the curators and just afraid of giving them my money anymore.  That box was such a let down - after waiting so long for it to arrive.  Sorry - wish I could offer insights. 

HA!  But you're the main reason I resubbed! 

Since I'm guessing I'm the last man standing on this one, I'll be sure to post pics if it ever actually arrives. 

HA!  But you're the main reason I resubbed! 

Since I'm guessing I'm the last man standing on this one, I'll be sure to post pics if it ever actually arrives. 
I know. :/  But that Nina box really got to me!  what adult didnt already have literally every thing in that box already (and certainly in nicer quality)?! I figured this time around I would be able to change my mind before she ships (after I chill out a bit) or at most it will be available in the "best of" this time around since so many likely cancelled last min. ... sorry for bailing. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back