Quarterly Co. Hitha on the Go **SPOILERS**

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll give her credit for sticking to the theme, plus I love SW Basics. Still I would be very upset if I received this box. I can see paying $25.00, but not $50.00. We all know that beauty products have a markup and that both brands have been in sub boxes before. I would think she could hit $75.00 with that advantage.

I'll give her credit for sticking to the theme, plus I love SW Basics. Still I would be very upset if I received this box. I can see paying $25.00, but not $50.00. We all know that beauty products have a markup and that both brands have been in sub boxes before. I would think she could hit $75.00 with that advantage.
she's had 4 boxes (I believe or maybe 5) and none have really been great.  she's not good at this. i'm surprised she's lasted this long!

MSA just posted her review of HGQ04--glad I didn't get it... You just don't get your money's worth. The Fathom spoilers have also not tempted me to subscribe...

Back