Quercus Unisex Cologne by Penhaligon's

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Quercus.jpg

We all know how difficult it is to find a great fragrance, and finding a unisex fragrance worth buying has become even more challenging. Come to think of it, ever since the launch of CK One in 1994, I don't think I've managed to find anything comparable. I'm not saying that Quercus by Penhaligon's is tops, but I really did like it and my guy liked it too — so guess what I'll be buying for the holidays?

I wanted to tell you about this scent because of its heady lemon and lime notes (similar to CK One). It also contains notes of mandarin, bergamot, jasmine, lily of the valley, cardamom, oakmoss, basil, sandalwood, muguet, patchouli, amber and musk. It has a warm, elegant, and confident scent that lifts your spirits without being too overpowering.

Quercus has actually been around for over ten years and has lasted because of its mass appeal. In fact, I hear that its body lotion and soap variations are popular within luxury hotel chains.

I like this everyday scent, and maybe you will too. It comes in a full range of bath and body products including a 100 ml cologne spray ($90), a 70 ml cologne spray ($50), a hand and body cream ($38), a shower gel ($30), deodorant stick ($20), a soap set ($35) a travel kit ($45) and a gift box ($80). Are you keen on checking out Quercus?

Quercus Unisex Cologne by Penhaligon's | BellaSugar - Beauty, Hair, & Skin.

Latest posts

Back