Question about concealer

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by TessaCoh /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I need a really good concealer to cover a few pimples... Any suggestions? I go to Ulta!

Benefit's Fakeup is really decent.

1.  Whoa!  I recognize your username from back in the Honor Society days! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

2.  I love NARS creamy concealer - it has great coverage and doesn't look cakey.

Quote: Originally Posted by classygame /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  1.  Whoa!  I recognize your username from back in the Honor Society days! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

2.  I love NARS creamy concealer - it has great coverage and doesn't look cakey.
I loved Honor Society for 4 years & been to 18 concerts! Got to hang out with them at the mall in Towson, MD.

Ok, thanks.

Quote: Originally Posted by TessaCoh /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I loved Honor Society for 4 years & been to 18 concerts! Got to hang out with them at the mall in Towson, MD.

Ok, thanks.
Oh yeah, I also spent the better part of 4 years going to their shows.  Great memories!   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

And you're welcome!  I've also heard Boi-ing by Benefit is great, if you're looking for a thicker concealer.  I haven't tried that one, though.

If! you're willing to buy online, Kryolan Dermacolor Camouflage is really good & quite inexpensive. I just use it with a tiny-tipped synthetic brush to conceal spots when necessary, then set with powder. It doesn't budge all day on my oily skin & comes in a wide variety of shades. Because it's much more affordable than many other brands, you can easily purchase multiple shades to use throughout the year, or custom mix as you like. I usually buy 3 shades at a time, which gets me through all the different seasons. Camera Ready Cosmetics might carry it, but I haven't checked. They do sell some Kryolan products, but not the entire line. You can also check Paints & Powders online. We don't have Ulta where I live, so I'd have no idea otherwise :)

Quote: Originally Posted by classygame /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Oh yeah, I also spent the better part of 4 years going to their shows.  Great memories!   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

And you're welcome!  I've also heard Boi-ing by Benefit is great, if you're looking for a thicker concealer.  I haven't tried that one, though.
I definitely need thicker concealer.. I'M MEETING EMBLEM3 ON SUNDAY and I'm getting a few pimples.. Perfect timing, right? Gah, it's stressing me out!!!

Back