Question about getting pregnant

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hubby and I have been trying for the past months and now we've figure that we're ready. Both me and my husband really want a baby now. Anyways, I think I misght be preg, just some questions and doubts that you girls could probably help me with. Heres the deal:

My hubby and I had intercourse on a FERTILE night. The day after I ovulated, we had sex. Things are starting to get really crazy because we are doing it like every night or so. hehe.
vogel.gif

The problem is that *this may sounds personal* so i'll put in a spoiler.

his semen keeps leaking back out.
Will this stop me from getting preggers? I've calculated everything on a fertility calender and it says that I should take a home preg test tommorrow... still kind of undecided about that because I don't wanna be disappointed again. So, is there possibilty I am?

I totally highly doubt that will stop you from getting pregnant. My bf used the pull out method all the time ( I don't know how I was sooo stupid to think that actually worked... actually I think it was more of me not caring) and I ended up pregnant reallly quick.

I find a lot of people get pregnant by not calculating things. If your way doesn't work this month, next month try to be more relaxed (that's an important thing) and just have a lot of sex. I'm really not joking. My bf's sister had her first child because it just happened, she was relaxed... etc. Now she is dying for another and is doing all that calculating...being obsessive about it, and it's not working at all. She is convinced it just happens when you don't try so hard.

I don't really know your background though...like if you tried many times and you can't etc. If that's not the case, I think you'll be TOTALLY fine. Relax! It'll happen!
smile.gif

Edit: You can totally even be pregnant right now... definitely be a possibility. Good luck sweetie!

It only takes one sperm to get pregnant. Each time your husband ejaculates there are millions of sperm. So I would not be too worried about some leaking out. It will happen when your body is ready.

You are always going to "leak" some but I promise that some of the little buggers are finding their way to the right spot.

Originally Posted by KellyB /img/forum/go_quote.gif You are always going to "leak" some My fiance always pulled out, he never once actually ejaculated in me and I got pregnant in 2 months. Don't worry sweetie, it'll happen! Good luck!

I agree that it's always going to leak back out but there will be plenty getting into the right place!

Good luck with your test!

I wish you both the best of luck. You are both seniors in HS? Maybe enjoy being married for awhile before having a baby? Do you both plan to go to college while you are pregnant?

Latest posts

Back