• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Question...and poll

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I swap when I can here. But I never make a list as the I find the system here hard to use, slow to load, and not clear nor easy to read. I keep my 250+ list on makeupalley.com, its more active there, about 1,200 items are added everyday!

If Im lucky, I get maybe a swap here once every few months, on Makeupalley.com I have done more than 600 swaps in 14th months.

If more people were around or updated I think I'd make my list again.

I have the most luck just going through the sale threads and asking others if they'd swap for anything.

I haven't updated my swap list in the longest...lol, but then again I usually put them up on the sales thread instead. Whatever doesn't sell, I post on MUA. (same username) so feel free to find me there instead
smile.gif

for me it is a combination of not knowing how, and i have very few items that i am willing to get rid of.

I have a pretty good mac stash but I love it all and can't part with it.... so thats why i dont swap

i would love to start swapping, I just need to learn the board a little better! Any pointers would be greatly appreciated!

Originally Posted by Aprill /img/forum/go_quote.gif How many of you guys here are doing active swaps? If so, do you update often? I was just wondering
biggrin.gif
alot of the posts have not been updated- there are alot of swap lists out there from 2005-07. I keep finding stuff I want but the list was posted 2 years ago!
22.gif

Originally Posted by KellyB /img/forum/go_quote.gif I dont have a big enough stash to swap anything, unfortunately. Ditto!

Back