Question for those of you who have ordered from Stila in the past.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm planning on placing an order with Stila tonight, and I am trying to figure out which address to give them. I'm going out of town all next week, basically from Tuesday to the next Monday, I'm leaving Uni to go home for Thanksgiving.

My current apartment complex no longer accepts UPS/ FedEx for residents that are going to be out of town and UPS just leaves packages on the doorstep now. This is a very easy way to have packages stolen.

So here is the crux of the matter. Do I send the package to my apartment or to my parent's house? How fast does Stila usually mail out stuff?

Thanks for the advice in advance.

Well my packages from Stila usually take a week... so if you order the stuff tonight, it should arrive at your parents before you leave. With the Thanksgiving holiday that week though, I don't know.

I've heard that the shipping is alot slower during their warehouse sale! I guess that makes sense. How far away do you live from your parents house? If it were me, I'd have it sent there just to be safe!

Any chance I could get you to add a Mazatlan eye shadow trio for me and I'll paypal you the money! I placed my order last night and I couldn't decide if I wanted it or not, and now I decided that I do! I emailed Stila to see if they could add it and they said no! I don't want to order it seperately and pay another $8 shipping!

Originally Posted by AprilRayne /img/forum/go_quote.gif I've heard that the shipping is alot slower during their warehouse sale! I guess that makes sense. How far away do you live from your parents house? If it were me, I'd have it sent there just to be safe!
Any chance I could get you to add a Mazatlan eye shadow trio for me and I'll paypal you the money! I placed my order last night and I couldn't decide if I wanted it or not, and now I decided that I do! I emailed Stila to see if they could add it and they said no! I don't want to order it seperately and pay another $8 shipping!

Sure! I was going to order one for myself as well. I'm already picking up something for someone else as well. Just through in a couple of bucks to cover me shipping it to you.
So I'm just going to err on the side of caution and have it delivered to my parents. My parents live in Jacksonville and I go to school in Gainesville.

Originally Posted by PhantomGoddess /img/forum/go_quote.gif Sure! I was going to order one for myself as well. I'm already picking up something for someone else as well. Just through in a couple of bucks to cover me shipping it to you.
So I'm just going to err on the side of caution and have it delivered to my parents. My parents live in Jacksonville and I go to school in Gainesville.

Yay! Thank you so much! I was totally bummed that I didn't get it. Do you want to pm me your email address! You better order quick, it looks like it's almost gone!

Originally Posted by AprilRayne /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yay! Thank you so much! I was totally bummed that I didn't get it. Do you want to pm me your email address! You better order quick, it looks like it's almost gone! I just made the order!

Originally Posted by PhantomGoddess /img/forum/go_quote.gif I just made the order! Awesome! Were you able to get one for me? Let me know what your email address is so I can paypal you the money! Thanks!

Originally Posted by AprilRayne /img/forum/go_quote.gif Awesome! Were you able to get one for me? Let me know what your email address is so I can paypal you the money! Thanks! I ordered one for you. Now lets just see if it comes through!! I ordered one for me too.

Originally Posted by PhantomGoddess /img/forum/go_quote.gif I ordered one for you. Now lets just see if it comes through!! I ordered one for me too. Do you think the one for me might not come through for some reason? Do you want me to send you the money now or later? If you don't think it worked for some reason, do you want me to have someone else do it? Did you get a confirmation email? Can you tell I really want it! LOL

Originally Posted by AprilRayne /img/forum/go_quote.gif Do you think the one for me might not come through for some reason? Do you want me to send you the money now or later? If you don't think it worked for some reason, do you want me to have someone else do it? Did you get a confirmation email? Can you tell I really want it! LOL I was just referring to the fact that they were selling out fast and while the order went through, I want to make sure that the entire is shipped out before I get any money from you.
I don't want you to get ripped off. That is all.
tocktock.gif

Originally Posted by PhantomGoddess /img/forum/go_quote.gif I was just referring to the fact that they were selling out fast and while the order went through, I want to make sure that the entire is shipped out before I get any money from you.
I don't want you to get ripped off. That is all.
tocktock.gif

Oh I see! Thanks! I just checked and it shows that one is still available, so I think we'll be okay! I can't wait to get it!

I'm curious to see how it looks as well. This is my first time ever using Stila. However, I'm probably going to be regretting this when my CC bill comes.

Originally Posted by PhantomGoddess /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm curious to see how it looks as well. This is my first time ever using Stila. However, I'm probably going to be regretting this when my CC bill comes. I know how you feel! I guess it's good most of it was gone or I wouldn't spend soo much money! What all did you order for yourself?

Latest posts

Back