Question of the day/night.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm sure this has been asked 1000 times but I bought some new blank cds and during my search for new songs to bump in my new car I thought I'd ask you what's in YOUR cd player?

What songs are you currently over-playing?

What songs are your all time favs that never get old?

What song(s) make you *feel* something. Whether it makes you wanna party or makes you feel good inside, sad, etc. Or what song(s) really remind you of something in your life?

so on and so forth.

Me:

I'm currently over-playing the song "bubbly" by colbie calbait...yes I think I spelled that wrong. And the song "clumsy" by Fergie...and I hate Fergie.

My all time faves (for in the car) have got to be: Vanilla Ice-Ice Ice Baby, Rick James- Super Freak, and Shaggy- Mr boombastic.

And one of the songs that makes me really *feel* is a song by Adam Hood called "Million Miles Away" and "Every Other Time" by LFO. I always listen to those when me and Jerry fight because they remind me so much of our relationship.

GO

I don't do much music, just techie type podcasts regarding today's electronics, gadgets and computer type of stuff, etc.

Oh, wait...tonight, while cutting the lawn, I put on Dancing Queen by ABBA for 30 secs.

Sometimes, I do or political ones from time to time...also, so I can get a good laugh.

I'm that type, talk radio and podcasts.

I know, I'm lame.

For super cheese factor, I listen to:

1. Bette Midler - The Rose

2. Whitney Houston - I Will Always Love You

3. REO Speedwagon - the I heard it from a friend who....song

4. Metallica - Unforgiven

5. TuPac - Wonder Why They Call You ***** (hilarious song)

6. And the occassional Backstreet Boys stuff. (don't tell anyone)

Originally Posted by luxotika /img/forum/go_quote.gif 6. And the occassional Backstreet Boys stuff. (don't tell anyone) Hey one of mine was an LFO song...doesn't get any worse then that lol!!

And I used to listen to a shitload of New Kids on the Block. I am going to go hide now!

I love Fleetwood Mac - Rumours...

G N R - Lies

Metallica - And Justice for all

Steve Miller Band ~ Best of

I pump up Brittany's " Gimme More" and The Donkey song too - lol

Latest posts

Back