Quitting MMU

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, if you truly feel mmu is not for you then that is your choice. I hope you have some luck in finding a good makeup for you. Some recs outside the mineral makeup realm

1) Vincent Longo water canvas base or their matte fluid are great for acne prone skin. THey are super expensive, but great quality.

2) Clinique (cliche, but still works)

3) Tarte Smooth Operater is also pretty good too

Oh yeah I have to try the vincent longo products. I have never used it in the past. Thx for the suggestions.

good luck on your new products! I hope you can find the right one for you...oh and I suggest you to try new products one by one..like 1 or 2 weeks using BB cream only..then another one the following weeks..this way you will know which ones have a reaction and which ones are okay
smile.gif

Have anyone tried to use MMU "Jane Iredale? It has D2O Fasial Spritz using as moisturizer or hydrator. I think it could prevent clog pores. What do you think?

Originally Posted by savvywoman /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hey Crystal, I just bought this bb cream from missha. I have used it for just 2 days & let's see how it goes.
Also regarding mmu, I had to stop for now as I started getting bumps around my eyes, on my nose & cheeks even from the bare minerals. I was using their concealer, bare radiance & blush. No foundation. Was just trying to conceal problem areas for now but seems to have backfired. I guess my skin is reacting weirdly to mmu...never had such a reaction with BE.

As for regular makeup, I just found this revlon custom creations & it is working gr8 so far. I was really surprised as I just bought it as I badly needed a foundation for a meeting & it felt gr8[tho' I probably need a little more coverage] But no breakouts so far. thank god!! But am really struggling with contouring my face with all this weird bumps on my face, specially undereye where the concealer was used. So right now it's just revlon foundation with some translucent powder & the blemish balm. I don't want to try too much now as I need to get my skin to some state of health. Thanks everyone for your advise & support!!

Hi savy...

atleast you are not giving up on MM. Take your time to explore. Just one thing...brushes also do cause breakouts in my experience, esp the one using animal hairs. Now I am usin a synthetic brush which does a great job. Take care.

Back