Random Rant

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your dad is freaking crazy lol! I've very possessive of my things as well. I won't even leave my shampoo in the bathroom because i don't want anyone to use it and don't even get me started on my makeup. Every morning my sil will ask if she can use a certain eye shadow and i already know its gonna come back with some dirt on it and smashed like hell becuase she uses sponge applicators and thinks more is better.

Hmf !! I would be so pissed !! I am kind of really possessive about that sort of thing, Ye be warned !!

My dad tends to reach for the first bottle of shampoo he sees, it's so funny really when you read the label and see it's for colored hair.
rofl.gif

I would burn that scrub too, lol.

I store all my products in my bedroom, maybe you could do the same ?

Originally Posted by GlossyAbby /img/forum/go_quote.gif I would burn that scrub ROFL. hahahaha. Oh man, you guys are too much
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by magosienne /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hmf !! I would be so pissed !! I am kind of really possessive about that sort of thing, Ye be warned !!
My dad tends to reach for the first bottle of shampoo he sees, it's so funny really when you read the label and see it's for colored hair.
rofl.gif

I would burn that scrub too, lol.

I store all my products in my bedroom, maybe you could do the same ?

I've thought about that. But I don't want things that get wet being transferred in and out of my room, even though my room is next to it.

Back