Rave Alert on Wet and Wild Gel Liners

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally, the cheap (in price) makeup brands are putting out wearable stuff. I remember every time I bought WnW makeup or nail polish that I knew it was cheap for a reason. Lately, I've been proven wrong. SO many people are raving about this stuff! I'mma lemming it.

And their Mega Lip is amazing. A warming lip plumper that works great for me. I also hear their eyeshadow palettes are decent, too.

It made my eyes burn and sting really bad. I had to throw it away. I used the Plum color.

What exactly is the name of these? Is it the h20 ones? I currently use the H2O liner and it's awesome. I'm just not sure if we're talking about the same thing here. I didn't see anything labeled exactly "gel liner"

Originally Posted by jewele /img/forum/go_quote.gif What exactly is the name of these? Is it the h20 ones? I currently use the H2O liner and it's awesome. I'm just not sure if we're talking about the same thing here. I didn't see anything labeled exactly "gel liner" I think it actually says Cream liner. It's such a soft cream that it's almost gel-like in consistency.

I have to agree - these are amazing! I have both the black and the purple and the gel/creme is very smooth and glides right on. I've used high end gel liners and these compare very nicely to them. Plus, for the price, you cannot beat it!

Back