RAVE! Eyelash curler!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use the Trish McEvoy curler and I love it...imo better than the shu one
smile.gif

Wow! Making me want one, lol!

.. but I love my E.L.F Mechianic curler.. it's different to all the other curlers (that looks like the Shu Uemura curler) and makes me asian lashes curl!

Now, I want one too...but I'm not sure it will work for me.  I've tried a couple of different eyelash curlers but none of them have been able to clamp onto my tiny eyelashes on my tiny eye
frown.gif

I'm on my 3rd Shu lash curler.  I've been using this curler for 7 years and it works great for me.  I think it does last more than 6 months, but it def loses some oomph after 18 months or so.

I love the Shu Uemura eyelash curler too. Will it still be sold at Sephora, or is Shu going to completely stop selling everything in the U.S.?

I am so sad that Loreal (owner of Shu Uemura) shipped them back to Japan.  I stocked up on them for myself, my mom, and my aunts before the were taken off the shelf.  I would hate to pay shipping on more.  Does anyone know of another brand that uses silicone rather than rubber to curl the lash?  I am pretty sure that the silicone is the magic behind the curler.  Thanks!

I love the Shu Uemura eyelash curler too. Will it still be sold at Sephora, or is Shu going to completely stop selling everything in the U.S.?
I can't speak for the US, but at Sephora here we never had shu products, only available for purchase through Holts mail order, counters at Holt Renfrew, and Sephora online. Suddenly, about a month ago, brick & mortar Sephora's started selling the regular eye lash curler by the cash out. I haven't seen any other shu products in store at Sephora, but I also haven't really looked or asked.

I got the Shu Uemura curler before but I've always been too lazy to use it! Now I'm in France, away from home, and I didn't bring it with me... and I'm regretting it!

xoxo,

Roxanne

Back