Rave for a new fav. cereal

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Honey Bunches Of Oats with cinnamon clusters. I have not had such a tasty, satisfying cereal in years. For the same amount of calories as something like Special K, you get such a flavorful cereal, without packing on the calories. I am amazed at how absolutely delicious this stuff is. I used to settle for cheerios and the bland-ish taste, and when I was a kid, ate some sugary cereals, but this blows them all out of the water. I think even kids would like this one. Not an overpowering cinnamon taste, nothing like toothpaste, or a stick of cinnamon, or cinnamon gum, just nice, subtle, and very very very good. I hardly get like this with food, but it is a must try!

Wheetabix. I cant eat cereal just..the cereal gets mushy and makes me throw up. So I just eat wheetabix with cold milk. mmmmm

I've tried this, and it really is great! My favourite Honey Bunches of Oats will always be the one with almonds, though
smile.gif

Back