Rave for Revlon Colorstay Natural

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by chellebelle99 ^^ does CSN cover up blemishes well, and do they have it in a very fair shade? Originally Posted by spazbaby It covers blemishes better than most foundations. I still add a little concealer on top but not nearly as much as most foundations require.
I wear the shade called "Buff", and I think there is one shade lighter than Buff. I'm fair but not necessarily pale, so maybe the lightest one would be what you're looking for. The Buff seems to go on a little lighter than it looks in the bottle, which is a good thing in my case.

On walgreens.com they have two shades that are lighter than Buff.... I've always found Revlon foundations to be light enough for my pale skin (which most brands don't carry a light enough shade for). HTH
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by leelee04 The main reason I like Bare Minerals is it feels natural. If I use the mineral foundation on its own it doesent look so good, But if I use mineral veil it looks pretty good. I live in Florida where the summer is almost unbearable, I used to hate that cakey feeling when I would get sweaty,it's really uncomfortable. Lisa

i used to live in Florida too im visiting in 9 days sooooo excited!!! yea i know the feeling you mean was the Revlon tight or did it feel fresh?

Originally Posted by spazbaby It covers blemishes better than most foundations. I still add a little concealer on top but not nearly as much as most foundations require.
I wear the shade called "Buff", and I think there is one shade lighter than Buff. I'm fair but not necessarily pale, so maybe the lightest one would be what you're looking for. The Buff seems to go on a little lighter than it looks in the bottle, which is a good thing in my case.

That's the only thing I hate about drugstore makeup - you can't see how well the color matches until after you buy it..
frown.gif
But I wanna check this out now!!
smile.gif

Back