RAVE!! Pevonia Botanica Enzymo-Spherides Peeling Cream

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I bought this after reading one of those "Editor's Picks" things on Skinstore.com's website and then I checked out the reviews and they're aren't many, but they were all raves! I love it! It exfoliates without anything grainy and after using I applied my nightly moisturizer and the next day my skin felt so soft! I was really impressed! It's a line out of Paris.

This cream delivers cutting-edge technology: encapsulating enzymes in micro-spherides. Pineapple and Papaya enzymes join Ginkgo, Calendula and more in this exceptional formula. Enzymes do not become active until applied on skin working to eliminate impurities, dead cells and blackheads.

For all skin types.

Directions For Use:

Apply a small quantity all over face and neck half an inch away from eyes. Work it gently with wet fingertips using warm water. Leave on for 2 minutes and rinse thoroughly with warm water.

Ingredients:

Water, glyceryl stearate, sodium c14-16 olefin sulfonate, saponaria extract, papain, bromelain, lecithin, safflower oil, titanium dioxide, stearic acid, corn starch, ginkgo biloba, calendula extract, chamomile oil, arnica extract, horse chesnut extract, pineapple extract, papaya extract, lemon extract, citric acid, dimethicone, sodium hydroxide, hydroxyethyl cellulose, imidazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, propylparaben

pe034.jpg

Source

I use this occasionally, and I really like the way it feels after rinsing off.. My skin is far from sensitive, so most stuff I try doesn't really do much at all. This one actually gave my face a slightly "numbing" feeling and felt like a baby's butt right after LOL!
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back