Really disappointed at Joppa

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate to write this, because I love the Joppa makeup so much, but I've been trying to get in contact with the company for several weeks now (I didn't receive one of the things I bought). I think I have emailed them four times. It's nothing wrong with my email because all other emails arrive as they should, and my emails to Joppa aren't returned.

In the last email I even wrote PLEASE READ in big bold letters in the subject line, but I haven't received a reply.
frown.gif

Has anyone else been in this situation and, if you have, what did you do? I'd rather not call them as I'm in another country.

Thanks in advance.
smile.gif

Hi Vanja,which email you send to them? Is it [email protected]? I don't have this problem with them, they in fact reply mail quite fast.But I know there was one time I send email but till nw totally no reply & so I just forget it.I just forget it coz they usually reply my mail the next day if I wrote to them today & is very happy with their CS
smile.gif
Do try to email to them again & see how it's goes.

Originally Posted by saitoyf /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hi Vanja,which email you send to them? Is it [email protected]? I don't have this problem with them, they in fact reply mail quite fast.But I know there was one time I send email but till nw totally no reply & so I just forget it.I just forget it coz they usually reply my mail the next day if I wrote to them today & is very happy with their CS
smile.gif
Do try to email to them again & see how it's goes. Yes, that's the email address I used. I will try emailing again, however I'm losing hope. Four emails in approximately three weeks and yet still no reply. I understand that they are busy but I'm a bit disappointed as I love the product so much.
Thank you for your help and encouragement!
smile.gif

Hi vanja....

dont be dissappointed gal...they have good service..and I had no issue with them...love their products too. Maybe they just too bz or too much work in their hand...just wait on gal...send them a few mails...good luck gal. hope they reply soon.

Hello Vanja, I just ordered samples from them Sunday night and sent a couple of emails regarding that order. I have not received a reply either. I ordered from them because I read that they have great CS but I am doubting that now.

I sent my emails to [email protected]

Don't doubt them, they really have good CS, I never have any problem in them & I am that kind of fussy type.Maybe they are close for the holiday that's why they are slow in replying email.So far I send email at [email protected] & they did replied to me fast,usually the next day I can received their mail.

Thank you for the re-assurance. I forwarded my email I sent to productinfo to sales last night. I just hit reply to the order confirmation email they sent. Maybe it will go through this time.

Originally Posted by saitoyf /img/forum/go_quote.gif Don't doubt them, they really have good CS, I never have any problem in them & I am that kind of fussy type.Maybe they are close for the holiday that's why they are slow in replying email.So far I send email at [email protected] & they did replied to me fast,usually the next day I can received their mail.

No response to the email still. I also still have not received my samples I ordered December 27th. I'm really dissapointed now. I think I will just ask for my refund if they have not yet shipped my order.

Maybe the sample lost in transit?Usually I received about 1 week when I ordered from them.Have you try calling them instead of email?

I placed an order late night Dec. 28th....and I just rec'd my order today, but I'm in Canada so you should either have got yours by now OR you'll be getting it soon. I noticed that the date is stamped Dec. 29th on the customs form......good luck, I can't wait to try my new stuff.....heard good things about the new foundation (simple radiance).......I'll give a review tomorrow after trying it.

I sent and email tonight and was surprised to get a response back. Someone is checking to see if it shipped yet.

Sunny, did you get a confirmation that your samples shipped or they just came?

Originally Posted by sbc1974 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I sent and email tonight and was surprised to get a response back. Someone is checking to see if it shipped yet.

I ordered a full-size foundation (simple radiance/GINGER), a finishing powder and a blush from the clearance section.....and she included a few e/s samples. I didn't get a shipping confirmation....they just came. Hopefully yours won't be much longer too......have you tried the simple radiance foundation yet?

Hi dear, did Joppa reply your email? Everything went on smoothly?

Originally Posted by sbc1974 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I sent and email tonight and was surprised to get a response back. Someone is checking to see if it shipped yet.

Back