• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Recent TJMaxx & Marshalls beauty finds

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My TJ's is pretty good, although they never have what I specifically hope for them to have xD
My location has one of those large swivel racks FILLED with bar soaps!!! I love bar soaps!!!
We usually get Philosophy, Shiseido, DermOrganic, Batiste, Sexy Hair, Bliss etc. It actually just recently got a bunch of Sephora by OPIs and OPI Liquid Sands.
The perfume selection is really good! I got a 3.4 oz Juicy Couture there last year for $40!
And a few weeks ago, I actually found two pairs of Paperself eye lashes there for $0.70 a pair!!!!! (I did get them, couldn't pass that deal up.)

Spotted at both my local TJ Maxx stores today: a bunch of Butter London polishes and lippies for $5.99! Picked up Wellies and Cuppa, which were on my "most wanted" list, so that was kind of awesome, and also got Squatter and a Lippy in Bampot. Also spotted some pretty NARS polishes, but they were still too rich for my blood.

Scored the huge DermOrganic shampoo and conditioner for 19.99 each, I was just going to order on their site or Ulta for 40.00 each, SO glad I found these, I love their line! Tons of Ole Henrickson and Juice Organic, H2O, Bliss, etc there. Really great beauty dept at my TJ MAXX.

I love TJ MAxx! Going there for beauty products is like treasure hunting. I'm like the Indiana Jones of discounted high-end products when I go to my local store.  :lol:

Last time I went there I found the Pixi Daylight Glow Collection for $10! And I love all the fancy soaps in their cute packaging. Favorite place to bargain hunt, for sure.

I just stopped by my TJ Maxx, here's what they had.

Jurlique

Elizabeth Arden

Ole Henricksen

Bliss

SAMPAR

Korres

I picked up a mask from SAMPAR for $14.99.

Not TJ specifically, but owned by- I'm in a small city in Canada and we have had a Winners forever and a Marshalls for two years.

MARSHALLS-
Expensive skincare on the cheap, including fancy organic soaps. I buy all my gifts for people at Marshalls, tbh.
Recently a decent selection of Stila eyeliners and Anna Sui lip products for about 10-14 dollars.

Baffling amount of Covergirl mineral products.

Japonesque brushes. Edward bess.

WINNERS-
All the Ciate and Deborah Lippmann I could ever want.
Clarins eye products.
Garnier BB creams.
A Lancome eye palette that I'm lusting over.
I scored a Fusion Beauty cream blush for seven dollars (normally 33) and a huge rollerball of Kat Von D Sinner for THREE DOLLARS (regular 57 I think).

I just went to another TJ Maxx location in a suburb north of my city and they had GLAMGLOW products! I picked up a 1/2 oz Youthmud and a full sized Supermud for $40. This location also had more StriVectin products, which I'll have to come back for later. They also had NARS Andy Warhol products! 

I just went to another TJ Maxx location in a suburb north of my city and they had GLAMGLOW products! I picked up a 1/2 oz Youthmud and a full sized Supermud for $40. This location also had more StriVectin products, which I'll have to come back for later. They also had NARS Andy Warhol products! 
:eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> :eek: :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  My TJ's NEVER has good cosmetics! They always have a huge, awesome selection of body products and purses, but never cosmetics! Ooh, I am so jelly, I am going to have to start stalking some new locations!

:eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> :eek: :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  My TJ's NEVER has good cosmetics! They always have a huge, awesome selection of body products and purses, but never cosmetics! Ooh, I am so jelly, I am going to have to start stalking some new locations!
The stalking is worth the trouble if you find an amazing location! Although my TJ Maxxes have more hair and body care than they do skincare and makeup. They usually have very little makeup, and most of it is ELF products which are already really inexpensive. Unfortunately, all of the NARS Andy Warhol products were still pretty expensive.

I love TJ Maxx, Marshalls and Home Goods!  It's like digging for buried treasure.  Today I found Glamglow for $39 and I paid $66 the first time I purchased it.  I also found a Ciate dark chocolate nail polish remover on clearance for $3 so I thought why not give it a try.  I priced it online and it's normally $16.  I picked up a trio pack of Body Shop lip butters for $5.99 and they smell amazing.  I received some samples of Hempz from Ulta, liked them so I picked up a body scrub and daily moisturizer.  I only buy candles at these stores because they are so much cheaper.  And don't get me started on paper products/stationary.  I am obsessed  :wub:   I do have to be in the mood to shop because I tend to circle the store a couple of times because there's so much stuff I tend to miss things.   

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been thinking about biting the bullet and purchasing the Pur-Lisse moisturizer ($55!) for nighttime use. And I stepped into Marshalls just to check it out, and they had it! For only $7.99! I also noticed a bunch of Dr. Hauschka skincare items and Macadamia Oil shampoo and conditioner.

Now if only I could find Glamglow  :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
I purchased Bliss Steep Clean Mattifying toner pads for $7 today.  They sell for $38 at Sephora so I was very excited with my purchase.  I also found an OPI polish as well as an Essie polish, $3.99 each, both in beautiful colors.  Gotta love TJ Maxx.  

My TJ haul this week was a bunch of Macadamia hair products, Batiste dry shampoo, Glam Glow eye treatment, butter London wink eye pencils and Masqueology hydro gel sheet masks and eye masks for 4.99 a 3 pk that retail for 36.00 on DermStore. I love my TJ MAXX!

I think I'll check out my TJs tomorrow. I've never seen NARS or GlamGlow, I love Every. Single. GlamGlow product. Usually has a good selection of Shiseido, Bliss, philosophy occasionally Peter Thomas Roth, Ole Henriksen, and theBalm.

My TJ haul this week was a bunch of Macadamia hair products, Batiste dry shampoo, Glam Glow eye treatment, butter London wink eye pencils and Masqueology hydro gel sheet masks and eye masks for 4.99 a 3 pk that retail for 36.00 on DermStore. I love my TJ MAXX!
Eek, the Wink pencils! I'll have to hit my store in the morning. I'm still kicking myself for not buying them when they were on big sale on Butter London's website because it was in the middle of Summerswap.

If anyone likes Kat Von D Starry Eyes Autograph Eyeliner Set, Marshall's is selling it for 6.99. I got this tip from someone that I follow on Instagram.

Holy crap, guys! Check out this recent stuff at my Winner's and Marshall's.

tumblr_ncher9uYlo1rhb9xoo4_250.jpg

Bareminerals, Cargo, Anna Sui, Fusion Beauty.

tumblr_ncher9uYlo1rhb9xoo5_250.jpg

PF, Stila, SO MUCH SHISEIDO (All for 10 bucks each), More Anna Sui and Seche Vite.

tumblr_ncher9uYlo1rhb9xoo6_250.jpg

Benefit Fake Up for 20 dollars! I'd been wanting to try this anyway and it was in my shade... but I resisted.

Here's what I got!

tumblr_ncher9uYlo1rhb9xoo3_500.jpg

Shiseido Eyeshadow trio with a small ding in it. Five dollars, regular forty!!!!!!!
Too Faced Glamour Gloss and Buxom Full Bodied liploss for ten dollars each!!!

Back