Recommend a nail polish?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I haven't wore nail polishes since like elementary school O_O

Is there a difference between brands of nail polishes..?

and if anyone has seen a colour close to this pic:

luna_nail.jpg

It seems like a nude...but slightly pink.

Also..I should buy some clear nail polish to put on top to prevent the stuff from chipping correct...?

I love OPI! their fruity tutti tonga is kind of a shiny nude pink. But they have tons of fabulous colors, with crazy names!

yep, always wear a top coat. and also a base coat to help it stick better and prevent yellowing.

smallNLS48.jpg
here's a kindof unclear picture of fruity tutti tonga

that's a perfect shade!!! where could i buy that brand name?

or any other suggestions of nail polish brand names?

Many beauty salons retail OPI, I know Merle Normans does. They can get pretty pricey though.. but they have a nice smooth application!! no creases!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Best would be if u have a friend who is a cosmotologist or has some kind of beauty licence. Then you can get them for the wholesale price at beauty supply stores like Monarch.

ahh there's a merle norman near my school..i get my eyebrows done there!!

i should check it out there then...thanks SO MUCH!

question...do ALL merle norman salons sell this?

i just checked the merle norman website and don't see those brands on there

I'm not sure, i know ours does, mabey give them a call to make sure :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I know there are other salons who sell it too. Someone mentioned another one too.

if you want something cheaper or from a drugstore i like sally hansen, good for the nails and great variety in colors! my all time staple is the french pink, its so neutral goes with everything and strengthens. :satisfied:

ooo .. i didn't see this thread .. that nail color from OPI looks realli nice. Can't wait for my No buy to be over

For me it's OPI. The polish is easy to apply, and lasts forever. It is a little pricey, but it's well worth it. You can check out their web site, it will list retailers in your area.

I am a HUGE fan of CG nail polish. Their Boundless Color polishes are cheap, dry really fast and do not chip. I like it even better than OPI. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back