Red Apple Lipstick Haul

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
During Red Apple Lipsticks last sale I picked up the following,, Red Apple Lipstick's Lipsticks in Rebel, New York, Petal Pusher and Drama Red Apple Lipstick's Eyeshadows In Innocence, Vamp, Graphite Glam, TuTu Cute, Violet Femme and Silver Lining. I'll be doing individual reviews of the products very soon. So far I'm in love!

Red Apple? In my state we have a grocery chain called Red Apple which is what I thought you meant when you posted Red Apple Lipstick Haul. lol You need to post swatches. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Oh haha :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Yeahh Red Apple Lipstick is a brand of Gluten free and vegan cosmetics. I will add swatches once I get those pics. My camera is not the best for pictures but i'll try my best :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Wow. People are always looking for gluten free cosmetics. Mind posting a link to the company if you have it?

Here's swatches of three of the lipsticks. The Red is Rebel. The Nude is New York and the Pink is Petal Pusher. New York is much lovlier than in the photo. Petal pusher is a the creamiest formula so it can go on sheer or bright depending on how many layers you apply.

Awesome swatches of the lippies. That red is like the perfect sexpot 50's pin up shade! @Zadi, I live right down the street from a Red Apple! There's 2 in my town.. one closed last year. Great wine selections at one lol.

Ok, so this picture didn't upload in the right direction soo I'm just going to do my best. The first grey (the lighter one next to the purple) is Silver Lining, the purple is Violet Femme, the lightt pink is Tutu Cute, The white is Innocence, then there is Vamp (it's like aa brown with red undertones), lastly is Graphite Glam (last grey).

Back