Red eyeshadow recommendations?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hmmm... i don't know. i've used it a couple of times and had no problem with it but everybody is different.....

Kryolan has a red red red eyeshadow and I love it! Red like in geisha and Chinese opera makeup. I usually wear it alone, but I've used it with other bright colors like orange. I bet I have some pictures in my gallery or notepad.

I have a 30% off coupon at the Kryolan warehouse that expires on Friday. I can pick up a couple of pots if anyone wants to buy or swap!

I tried out the NYX reds at ULTA last wkend. Tropical looks greyed out, it has alot of white in it... The Cherry however looked like a deep pink. I really liked it. Didn't buy it tho... Not sure about the red head... Don't think they had that one...

I recently bought Cherry and Redhead off the internet because they looked like very different shades but, in person, I can't tell a difference. I do like the color and I got them on sale for $2.80 a piece so I can't be upset but I do wish I'd order the Brick instead. It looks like a much darker red.

I mix red with light pinks, white, black, and browns.

I secound that!! All of these colors are awesome, they are well pigmented, and the staying power is great. The eye smudges are wonderful also.

I think it would be okay, especially since both the mouth and eye are mucous membranes and makeup has to be formulated for such anyway.

A great red is by Manic Panic. When we produced our Halloween make up DVD we used this red, and it is hot!! We actually used it for our Fire Woman, and it looks sp good. Check out our promo at www/beautycast.biz

la femme has a red red red matte blush that i use as eyesahdow, it's true blood red and the quality and pigmentation is next to MAC quality. they sell la femme at beauty supply stores, or check out their website. its EXACTLY like MAC pro pigment the red one.

Back