Red eyeshadow?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would do more of a smokey eye look and red lips if he wants a certain kind of look
smile.gif

I actually like red eyeshadow and it looks nice if you pair it with a nice brown, bronze, black or gold. I recommend Red Baron by Medusa's Makeup or try Fyrinnae, they have some pretty reds.

If you can find Kryolan powdered colors, you might have some success finding a decent red.

BN is really hit or miss, they also have so many colors I have no idea how you couldn't find a red in that mess (don't just look in their E/S their products are multiuse.)

aw thanks guys! I'll take a look at the NYX and i found out that Hottopic now has cupcake pigment in red! it's like $4.99, awesome...and hopefully it works....I'll post a pic soon! BTW...the dress is like candy-apple red...really bright and satin-y lol

Originally Posted by Leza1121 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hi,I would do either a smokey eye with neutral lips or a nude eye, black eyeliner and power red lip. If you decide to go with the red lips, make sure that you keep the edges clean and sharp.

For example: Attachment 36527

Attachment 36528

For the second picture, I like that dark rich lip color that is shown. What is the name of it.

I have a gorgeous eyeshadow by Mattese NYC known as Diego Red. I also love Milan Mineral's Chianti Red and Sexi Back. I love red eyeshadow with a touch of black and either silver or gold as a highlighter.

That's what I was looking for! My friend had this eye shadow quad...it has like hot pink, light pink, white and bright red...in a thin black container. I wish i could find that one! I cant remember the name though!
unsure.gif

Back