Red Wedding Dresses

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah,very beauitiful!i prefer the first one.i am willing to wear two wedding dress one is red and another is white.

Red is such a sexy, bold statement to make.

It's definitely not something you see very often.

Yay for modern, non-traditional weddings!

what about it ...i and thinking to wear this dress...actually i want to do something different...my color is dull..is it ok for me?....

Originally Posted by pinkrose1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif what about it ...i and thinking to wear this dress...actually i want to do something different...my color is dull..is it ok for me?.... I don't think it's dull at all. Any color other than white makes a statement in itself. The model is just so pale alongside the background making it dull IMO.

Those look like quincera dresses to me.. But you can white and have a red ribbion like around your waist

Chinese traditional wedding dress is red.

it is beautiful, maybe you can take into your consideration

I already decided that if I were to get married (though it's a bit early thinking about that right now...haha, I'm planning to wait with it until I'm at least around 30) I would most definitely wear a red dress. I probably wouldn't get married in church anyway, so I wouldn't have to worry about the white dress tradition...and red is my favourite colour, since it symbolises life force and passion and sexuality so I'd definitely go for it!

Back