Reintroducing myself to first love

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm SOOOO lad to have found this site. I own a spa and tbh, makeup is the first reason why I got into the beauty biz. I love the idea of making someone look and feel pretty. I look forward to sharing and learning some makeup tips, as I have just decided to go back to makeup (my first love). :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Howdy and welcome! Jump in and join the conversation...we've got a lot going on! Please take a moment and read through our Terms of Service, then head over to update your profile so we can get to know you better. Are you on the subscription bandwagon? Head on over to our Groups area and check out the latest info on monthly subs. Feel free to browse through our Face of the Day and Tutorials for some beauty inspiration.

Enjoy the forum and if you have any questions, always feel free to private message myself or any of the other moderators on here!

claps.gif
 Hello and welcome to MUT! 
claps.gif
 ​
So glad you found us!! There is so much information here and a great way to teach, learn and grow! If there is anything you have a question on, please feel free to contact me or any of the mods to help you out. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hope you enjoy the boards!

Latest posts

Back