"relationship" issue

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i must reinforce what every one believes: your beautiful, sexy n' smart girl and you can definately get a man who is 100 times better than the one you are with right now.

it's such a risk being with a man who has cheated before, and it may take a toll on the relationship later on when he goes out w/ female friends in the states.

trust your instincts and believe, with all your heart, that YOU CAN AND WILL get a man that is so much better than him.
smile.gif

goodluck! no matter what, the girls at MUT will always support ya!

Hi Arielle, i hate to say it hon, but i don't like the sound of this guy.It sounds like he is a cheater who goes back and forth between the girls he has already met and his track record in not good.Since you are obviously a very beautiful girl you could get any man you want,why bother with someone who isin't worth it.He'll hurt you just like he hurts other girls who are hooked on him.Get rid,he's a player.Beat him at his own game.

Wow....I agree with Devin, you deserve better. Much better. This guy sounds like he's lacking a conscience, like he really doesn't care how his actions and behaviors take a toll on anyone else's heart, and he's more worried about staying out of trouble and not making waves, than he is about being honorable or kind. I mean, getting drunk and failing to keep his date with you, while he's with someone else...is....just...really sort of gross behavior wrapped in a childish excuse. Self control and decency is attractive. Guys who get drunk and forget about us are not sexy.

I would honestly just run far away from this person...It sounds like he's exploiting your current vulnerability, and it's degrading to be the other woman. Do not let anyone treat you like that.

Also, I'm not saying any of this with any bitterness, or lousy past experiences. If I've ever been cheated on, no one has ever been foolish or hurtful enough to tell me so. I haven't dated the most upstanding guys, though, and I've felt hoodwinked by frauds plenty of times.

pleaseeeee.... he's not worth your time! your to good for that.go with what your heart tells you, whatever you decide to do i hope it works out for you.

I can definitely see why you have trust issues. It's exactly the same reason I do. That burn is more than enough to make you look at people differently. If he's leaving in May and you don't want to pursue a long distance relationship, why put yourself through this? I think your first instinct to keep it just physical might have been the best option. Good luck and I hope things work out for the best.

My advice would be to move on, don't give this guy a chance! If he cheated on his other gf with you...he'll cheat on you with another girl. Once a cheater always a cheater!!!! Seems like he's playing his gf back home and you at the same time, once he goes back to the US, I can place bets that he'll probably continue dating the other girl, and if he ditched you for a drunken night...he's not prince charming. You're headed for heartache if you stay with this guy and get attatched. I've heard similar stories from friends of mine and they all ended up with their hearts broken in the end.

Latest posts

Back