Retin A Cream

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Hello, All I've started using ]Retin A Cream for my wrinkles[/url], I would like to know as anyone has used it and please share your experiences of it ?

Reaction score
Hi :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I use it for acne... Only experience I can offer that might relate is that the first time I used it, or whenever I run out and get my new prescription a few weeks later, meaning when you first start it or when you re-scontinue it, it makes skin SO BAD before it gets better. Peeling, flaking, redness, irritation, especially with sun exposure. But don't get discouraged and give up hope! After a few weeks I always see a great improvement... Makes those few week of misery worth the results for me. 

Reaction score
Check out auravie's anti-aging skin care line. They only sell online on auravie.com. They have really amazing products, try this coupon code, FORUM40. It should work! 

Reaction score
Originally Posted by l0ser_dust /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hi :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I use it for acne... Only experience I can offer that might relate is that the first time I used it, or whenever I run out and get my new prescription a few weeks later, meaning when you first start it or when you re-scontinue it, it makes skin SO BAD before it gets better. Peeling, flaking, redness, irritation, especially with sun exposure. But don't get discouraged and give up hope! After a few weeks I always see a great improvement... Makes those few week of misery worth the results for me. 
i use it for acne as well and agree with the above. i've had to be careful about the cleansers i use, too, because my skin is much more sensitive now than it was before.

Reaction score
Retin A probably a very good choice for to get rid of acne. But you should properly use it. Else it can create more problems than acne.

Latest posts