review challenge weigh in march 21

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
OMG Jasmine! Is there anything else on the market left for you to review! You've written SO many

I'll post my links in a few days when i get some reviews done. Well done Jennifer on lots of great reviews

Reaction score
thanks, laura!

jasmine, you've convinced me to try milani's pencil. i'll definitely be checking it out. thanks!

great job on the reviews!

Reaction score
good job jennifer.
interesting about the PF green concealer. i wouldnt think that it would perform that well.

laura, are you suggesting that im some sort of product ho? :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> im sort of running out of stuff to review. pretty much all i have left is color, and i hate doing color reviews.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Haloinrverse good job jennifer.
interesting about the PF green concealer. i wouldnt think that it would perform that well. i actually just recommended it to my friend and she LOVES it!

Reaction score
I am up to my nose with my assignments right now, but when I get a break in May, I will have my reviews too

Reaction score
Great Lilla! Can't wait to see all the goodies that you've tried!

Reaction score
Janelle, well let me just say I spent almost $200 on Chantecaille lipsticks and one real skin foundation on Saturday
Couldn't help myself.... They do have nice lipsticks and so far I am loving the feel of the real skin foundation. She also gave me bunch of samples from their skincare line. Now I know I can't afford to spend $300 on just one cream
because I have been back to school fulltime. But I wouldn't mind playing with samples for now

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Great Lilla! Can't wait to see all the goodies that you've tried!

Reaction score
Wow Wow wow wow!!!
What a haul! You'll have to hop in the review center and give them a shot there! Excellent move!

Originally Posted by lilla

Janelle, well let me just say I spent almost $200 on Chantecaille lipsticks and one real skin foundation on Saturday
Couldn't help myself.... They do have nice lipsticks and so far I am loving the feel of the real skin foundation. She also gave me bunch of samples from their skincare line. Now I know I can't afford to spend $300 on just one cream
because I have been back to school fulltime. But I wouldn't mind playing with samples for now

Reaction score
Originally Posted by lilla Janelle, well let me just say I spent almost $200 on Chantecaille lipsticks and one real skin foundation on Saturday
holy cow!! You are my idol!!!

Reaction score
I will I will
soon.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Wow Wow wow wow!!!
What a haul! You'll have to hop in the review center and give them a shot there! Excellent move!

Latest posts