[review] New Beauty Test Tube - 1st quarter 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been on the fence for months about getting the Test Tube. Can I reasonably expect that it's predominantly anti-aging/age sign reversal and skincare?

Originally Posted by Bflopolska /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have been on the fence for months about getting the Test Tube. Can I reasonably expect that it's predominantly anti-aging/age sign reversal and skincare?
It depends on the box. I have received foundation samples, eyeliners, eyelash conditioners and lots of skin care products. If you want to know ahead of time of what's in the Test Tube check out the QVC version because that one lists the items in that quarter's box. For example this quarter's QVC version has a full size Mally Volumizing Mascara ($20) and a full size Tarte emphasEYES Aqua Gel Eyeliner ($18) those two items alone pay for the box (depending on how much sales tax is for you). If you factor in the other samples like the ExfoliKate® Intensive Exfoliating Treatment which is 0.50 oz and is sold on Sephora for $19 for that size then you're getting a pretty good deal. But unfortunately I have yet to see any subscription company send out just makeup EXCEPT for one who sends out old, discontinued products at $30 a month.

Not so much that I'm worried about getting just makeup, rather I don't want to get too much product I really don't need. For me, the stuff that goes after deep wrinkles, age spots and stretch marks just doesn't apply!

Originally Posted by Bflopolska /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Not so much that I'm worried about getting just makeup, rather I don't want to get too much product I really don't need. For me, the stuff that goes after deep wrinkles, age spots and stretch marks just doesn't apply!

But it's great "trade fodder"!

Back