Review of Ralph Lauren Bellance Boots

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
So last weekend, I got a killer deal on a pair of boots I'd been eyeing for months. They finally got here on Thursday & I wanted to share my delight.

So far, they're really nice. I've only been wearing them around the house, but they suit my needs perfectly. I've got really skinny ankles & calves so finding a knee-high boot is always a challenge for me. These were perfect--not too baggy @ the ankle nor was there a large gap @ the calf. The leather is quite soft & sturdy & the heel is just the right height @ 3.5 inches. Initially, I was concerned when trying to zip up the side, but realized that the inner buckle contains an adjustable snap to allow for easy access.

So, if you're a size 6, check them out on Shoes.com & then call Zappos.com to do a price-match for you. I think you'll be pleased as well.

Edited to add: Placed this review in Zappos.com.

Reaction score
Wanna stick this into the review center in this category here?

THanks!

Originally Posted by keaLoha

So last weekend, I got a killer deal on a pair of boots I'd been eyeing for months. They finally got here on Thursday & I wanted to share my delight.
So far, they're really nice. I've only been wearing them around the house, but they suit my needs perfectly. I've got really skinny ankles & calves so finding a knee-high boot is always a challenge for me. These were perfect--not too baggy @ the ankle nor was there a large gap @ the calf. The leather is quite soft & sturdy & the heel is just the right height @ 3.5 inches. Initially, I was concerned when trying to zip up the side, but realized that the inner buckle contains an adjustable snap to allow for easy access.

So, if you're a size 6, check them out on Shoes.com & then call Zappos.com to do a price-match for you. I think you'll be pleased as well.

Reaction score
coo coo

Originally Posted by keaLoha

Edited to add: Placed this review in Zappos.com.

Reaction score
Those are cute Gail!
I have really muscular calves & would never get them up... but they are really nice... love the buckles!

Latest posts