revlon nearly naked thoughts?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am doing a video review and I wanted some other peoples thoughts on the nearly naked...like if it broke you out, or you loved or hated it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I enjoy it. It gives nice coverage without looking like "makeup". I have dry skin so I do need to use a primer with it but, I have to do that with most foundations

Originally Posted by ultajunkie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I enjoy it. It gives nice coverage without looking like "makeup". I have dry skin so I do need to use a primer with it but, I have to do that with most foundations
I also have really dry skin and foundations look awful on me because of it. Using primer helps? Is there a brand you recommend?

Originally Posted by Ashitude /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I also have really dry skin and foundations look awful on me because of it. Using primer helps? Is there a brand you recommend?
OMG yes!! I love, love, love Tarte's primers. I have both their clean slate poreless 12hr perfecting primer and the clean slate flawless 12hr brightening primer. I have also heard good things about Too Faced's Primed and poreless primer. It helps the foundation go on more smoothly and gives the skin a really air brushed look when you're finished.

I also make sure to exfoliate my skin like every other day. I have a clairsonic that I use to do that but even before that, I just used a gentle exfoliant from Neutrogena or Aveeno. That definitely helps how the foundation looks because it's not adhering to weird dry patches.

Hope this helps!

Thank you so much. I see Sephora has a trial pack of all three of the Tarte primers for 9 bucks. I will give them a try.

I don't like the feel of heavy foundations so I usually stick with Tinted Moisturizers or now BB creams.. I have combo skin with an oily t-zone and I like this foundation. It doesn't feel heavy at all. It does unfortunately cause some red bumps/breakouts. sigh. I'm a stay at home mom and so I save it for days where I am helping in my kid's classes/PTA or have lots of errands/appointments, date with the hubby, etc. vs just day to day. My skin seems to tolerate it one day at a time if I take a few days off in between. LOL I always use a primer and I like that Tarte set, I wish more companies would do primer sets in the $10 range!

I just bought the nearly naked last week, and I haven't been able to try it yet, but I a, looking forward to it. As far as drugstore foundations go, revlon is probably my favorite, so I do have high hopes for it, but we shall see :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm going to give the Nearly Naked pressed powder a try. It's gotten good reviews, and I've been looking for a cheaper dupe for my MAC Studio Careblend. I'll let y'all know how it is.

Please do! I have wondered if it would end up looking cakey at the end of the day or not..

Latest posts

Back