Riff raff

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I worked at Edible Arrangements for a while. People go CRAZY over their fruit! Haha.
yess.gif

I don't know what it is, but the holidays really just bring out the best in people!

Originally Posted by ladygrey /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I don't know what it is, but the holidays really just bring out the best in people!
absolutely. I end up going out on black friday more for the experience/people watching than the bargains, lol! I think the only thing I ended up buying on black friday last year were matching tattoos for me and my mama :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by BrittneyMarie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

absolutely. I end up going out on black friday more for the experience/people watching than the bargains, lol! I think the only thing I ended up buying on black friday last year were matching tattoos for me and my mama :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I went out and bought a ton of underwear, and that's it. I love the Gap's panties, but I only buy them when they're marked down during their black friday sales!

And that's cool about the tattoos! What'd you guys get? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

How sweet!  Matching mom/daughter tats.  Thats so great...I was picturing me and my daughter except she's only 9 so no...

We don't have black fridays in Canada.  We have to cross the border to experience the all American mayhem. I avoid it.  I get my underwear at Walmart because I buy them in bulk.  I have about 40+ pairs of panties.  I also buy socks in bulk too because it seems that I wear a new pair, then it goes in the wash and I never see it again :/  My son or husband or daughter steal them.  

I just think about my parents... they made less than we do now, raised 2 of us kids with no Walmarts, Targets and dollarstores.  That would be so much harder.  We did have Kmart and Woolworths then.  No Kmart and Woolworth now. 

Originally Posted by ladygrey /img/forum/go_quote.gif

And that's cool about the tattoos! What'd you guys get? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
We got matching cherries. We actually got our first tattoos together years ago and she never got another one, but I kept getting them and have... um... quite a few :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> but she always talked about wanting cherries, and the place I've been going to lately is in our local mall, and i didnt even know they were going to be open until I got there. A few minutes after I noticed they were open I saw my mom standing in line at VS and snatched her so we could go get them together. It was super spontaneous and fun :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Why darlings....such jealous responses of a woman who OBVIOUSLY has it better than us riff raff here that do our own shopping!

She lives in a "bubble", so surely you must feel SOME empathy for the poor dear :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

She can't get out to do her own shopping because her young husband is just SOOOO loaded with money, that he doesn't want to risk her old ass getting hurt at the local Target! (pronounced Tarjay' for you riff raff that didn't know it was a French owned company)

Lol what I never understood was....why send a personal shopper to target when you can send him to barney's...why pay for target's jason wu when you can just buy the real one?

Back